Chapter 7

Maia's POV
11:30pm

Zora was mad drunk and I was mad sober. I chose not to drink tonight and I'm glad I did because Zora is all over the place. When we got to the club, she immediately took five shots. She already took three before we even got here and Zora is a fucking light weight.

"Zora get down" I said to her as she danced on the bar counter. Men was inching to grab her and it has me pissed. I can't ever enjoy a time in the club because I always have to go take care of her.

"You need some help?" A voice yelled over the music. I turned my head to see Nicklaus next to me.

And...everything just got worst.

"No thank you" I said before reaching for Zora but she moved out of my grasp. I groaned loudly and glared at her. She just smiled and turned around before acting like a damn stripper. She acted as if there was an pole there before grinding her body.

"I feel you will need some help if you want to get her down" Nick yelled over the music making me turn to him again. I sighed in defeat because he is probably right.

"Yeah I do need some help." I said to him making him nod before reaching his long arms out to grab Zora's legs and bring them to him. Zora slipped and fell on Nick's shoulder with a groan. The men, that was watching Zora dance, groaned that Nick took her off.

Oh shut up. Go to a strip club if you that horny...

"Follow me" Nick said to me before he started walking through the crowd. I started following him but it was hard when no wanted to move out my way. I began pushing and shoving people but no use.

"Move!" I screamed causing people to look at me weird but not move out my way.

Sigh

"Move out of her way!" Someone screamed over the music making people turn to the voice. People began moving out of my way making me look up to see Nick at the other end of the club. I began walking toward him feeling a little shy that everyone is just staring at me as I walk.

"You okay" Nick said with a hint of worry in his voice when I reached him. I nodded and bit my lip as I looked at him.

"Yeah I'm fine" I said before looking back at the people as they stared at us.

"Um Nick" I said moving closer to him. He looked at the people and glared at them. Zora, show as still out of it, was playing with his hair making me frown but not say anything about it. He didn't even seem bother at it all.

"Come on" He said to me before walking up some stairs. I sighed and followed him. I looked around to see we are in the VIP section of the club. I swallowed down my fear before following him into a dark red room that was empty.

"I can't exactly leave right now so I can't take you both home. You guys can stay in here though, this will only take a few minutes. No one will come in here and bother you." He said placing Zora on the couch and she laid down closing her eyes with a tired sigh. He place a trash can next to the couch in front of her.

"I can drive us home, you don't have to worry about it" I said turning to him as he went to leave. 

"I'll take you relax. I'm not going to hurt you or your friend" He said before leaving the room. I sighed and laid on the other couch in defeat. I barely know him and I don't want to put Zora in danger, especially while she is drunk and take have a say in this. 

"Your friend is...dick hot" Zora said slurring her words as she sat up. I frowned at her because I was pissed at her for getting so drunk. 

"You are drunk you don't know what you are talking about." I said before getting up going to the mini bar looking for a bottle of water for her.

"You know I may be drunk but I did hear everything" She said as she took the bottle of water I handled to her.

"Whatever Z just drink" I said sitting next to her. 

"You always did have a thing for bearded boys" She laughed as she took a sip of the water. I rolled my eyes but creaked a smile at her words.

"I have something to tell you" She said placing the bottle down after taking a long sip of water. She turned to me and placed her hands on her knees.

"What is it" 

"I don't want you to hate me for this and I don't want you to think any different of me" She said biting her lip as she looked at her hands.

"I'm not going to hate you nor think different of you"

"okay well I love you..." She said finally looking at me. I frowned in confusion

"I love you too Z you are my best friend and sister" I said not understanding how I could hate her for loving me.

"No Mai" She paused laughing at my words before continuing. "I love you more than a sister or a friend."

a moment passed

"What" I said to her as I tried to understand her words. I looked away from her and stared off into space as I thought of what she was saying. She grabbed my chin softly in her hand and turned my head until my eyes were locked with hers

I am utterly confused...and probably fucked

"I love you Maia and I want you to be mine"