Chapter 49

Maia's Outfit^
Five weeks later...
Third Person.

Today is the rematch of Nick and Stephen. Stephen technically didn't win because he kept punching Nick even after the bell disqualifying himself which gave Nick another chance to fight him.

Nick told Maia that Stephen was actually his adopted brother. They grew up together always fighting and trying to one up each other. Nick would always win but when Stephen did sometimes when he would brag about in Nick's face more than ever. Nick was older than Stephen by just two years.

Maia personally was scared for this fight. She didn't want to repeat what happened last time and she knew this fight was going to have a lot of affect of Nick even if he wins or not.

Nick and Maia have never been better. Everything has been going great with them. They have been going slow and giving each other a fresh start. No secret kept from each other. They were being totally honest with each other.

"Come on Mai the fight starts in a hour" Zora said popping her head in Maia's room. Maia nodded before grabbing her purse and phone.

Zora was still upset about her and Lorenzo taking a break. They could barely be in the same room with each other and when they were they couldn't look or talk to each other. It was very awkward for Maia and Nick that they were planning on getting them back together.

"You driving or me?" Zora asked as they got on the elevator. Maia didn't feel like driving honestly so she said Zora could drive.

Maia and Zora friendship still wasn't the same since Zora confessed her feelings. Maia sometimes help awkward when alone with her because she didn't want to do something that may lead Zora on.

Zora did have another talk with Maia basically apologizing for ever confessing her feelings especially when Maia was talking to Nick in that relationship type of way.

They basically talked everything out and agreed to just forget it ever happened but that was a very hard task for Maia honestly. Zora did tell her that her feelings toward Maia were gone and that she just truly loves Lorenzo.

"What are you thinking about?" Zora asked looking at her as they got in the car and drove off.

"Just hoping that nothing bad happens tonight" Maia lied as she turned to look out the window biting her lip as her statement did make her start thinking about something bad happening tonight.

"I think he is going to be fine though the fact that they are brothers is crazy" Zora said laughing. Maia nodded but sighed looking down at her phone see Nick was sending goofy gifs to her talking about he going to eat her. She laughed and shook her head at how goofy he was before she started thinking about the double meaning his gifs.

Maia and Nick haven't reached that sex level yet. Maia is still insecure about her body even though her being insecure has gotta better; she still has her moments. So much as happened lately that Nick isn't even focused on that. Nick doesn't bring it up because he honestly doesn't want to push her into doing it. He can wait for when she is ready.

Zora parked the car in the parking lot before she smiled softly getting out of the car. Maia followed her as we walked to the back entrance of the basement to the gym. Maia was happy when Nick told her about that entrance because she was tired of doing through the club to get to the ring.

"Hey Maia" Zyria said as she smiled and walked past Maia. Maia smiles and waves before hurrying to Nick's training room. Maia saw Nick punching the punching bag making her smile before she made her way over.

"Hey babe" Maia called out over the music. Nick looked up and smiling seeing Maia before hurrying over to her.

"Hey baby" he whispered before kissing her plump lips softly. He smiled and looked down at her as he pulled away.

"I missed you" She mummers as she looked up at him smiling as well. He wrapped his arms around her pulling her close.

"You know I missed your cute ass too" he said before smacking her fat ass gripping it in his hands. Maia shook her hand giggling as she smiled.

She was happy like truly happy being with Nick. No one could change her mind on him.

"I just want to wish you good luck okay? I'll be right outside cheering you on as you whoop that idiot ass." She said kissing him again. He picked her up making her wrap her legs around him.

"Thanks babygirl" he whispered against her lips as he pulled away. Maia blushed at his name for her.

When a man calls you babygirl... your panties be soaked like a motherfucker IMMEDIATELY Maia thought as she smiled shaking her head.

Jesus where is Jesus? she thought almost laughing at herself.

"Hey Nick come on ten minutes" Lorenzo said coming into the room. Maia looked over at him before looking back at Nick unwrapping her legs off him. She kissed him one last time wishing him good luck again before turning to leave.

Smack!

Maia gasped and turned around to hit Nick in his chest for smacking her ass. He smacked it so hard it started to itch. She pouted her lips and rubbed her ass as she walked out the room

Damn that's mine Nick thought as he watched her leave the room.

He smirked before leaving going to Lorenzo ready for this fight. He saw Lorenzo on the other side of the arena smirking at him. He winked at Nick before turning to talk to his coach.

Asshole Maia thought when she saw Stephen before she went to her seat next to Zora.

"You ready" She asked Zora feeling excited yet a little bit nervous. She nodded and sat down ready for it to begin.

You are going to win baby Maia thought before the announcer announced the two opponents to the ring. The lights turn off with only spotlights turned to the two fighters. Nick looked at Stephen who looked cocky as ever that he was going to win this fight.

Not this time Nick thought before the bell rang to began the fight.