Chapter 6

I don't like my body let's just leave it at that. I will never love my body. My stomach is my worse problem and my marks on my stomach. Every dress I try on, my stomach is out. Then people wonder why I don't wear dresses like that. Maybe I'm just being stupid and having these insecurities for no reason but I can't shake them off me.

"Come on I want to see" Zora yelled from outside the fitting room but I don't know if I want to go out there. I stood in front of the full body mirror in a dress that was too tight making my stomach look like I ate a basketball. I sighed and turned to the side watching my back fat as it showed clearly in the dress.

I feel like I'm complaining too much...

"Zo I don't like this one at all I'm not even going to show you" I said shaking my head at myself in the mirror.

"Okay well try this outfit on. I feel like it's something you would like." She said slipping the top and some pants over the door. I took it and quickly hurried out of the tight dress. Not even looking at myself in the mirror, I hurried to get the outfit on.

"Oh my god Zora I like this" I said looking at myself in the mirror. I heard her chuckle before the door open pushing me.

"Sorry but I felt like you wasn't even going to show me this one" She walking in the fitting room sitting her ass on the small tan/white bench. She's right, I probably wouldn't have.

"I love it on you and I think you should wear it tonight" She added looking me up in down as I stared at myself in the mirror. I nodded and smiled at her before yawning.

"Come on let's go pay so I can go sleep before we go tonight" I said making her to stand up and leave the room. I walked out of the fitting room and walked to the full mirror. I smiled at myself and bit my lip.

A lady walked into the fitting room area and took a glance at me before making a disgusted face at me in the mirror. I turned to her and frowned.

"Is there a problem?" I asked her not liking her attitude when I don't even know her.

"Nothing I just feel like your appearance isn't appropriate for that outfit" The lady said in a British accent. I looked at her in shock and looked at myself in the mirror.

I think I look fine but maybe she is right.. my marks are showing anyway with my stomach.

"Nothing against you...miss. I just think you should save yourself from embarrassment and take that off." She said waving her hands around as she tried to 'explain' herself. I wrapped my arms around myself and looked down.

"What's going on" Zora said coming back side eyeing the lady as she came to my side.

"I was just telling this...lady that her outfit doesn't fit her...appearance" She said pausing at the mention of me before looking at me like I was an animal. I looked down at my hands and walked to the fitting room that had my clothes in it.

"Um excuse me I don't know who the fuck you think you is but don't talk about my mother fucking friend like that" Zora said getting close to her.

The lady rolled her eyes and waved her hand off as if she was dismissing Zora. Zora looked at her she lost her mind. I stood in shock as I watched this scene happen.

"Who the fuck you think you are waving your old and wrinkly ass hand at me. Bitch I don't have no problem fighting you in this damn store." Zora said before coming to my side again. She glared at the lady again before turning to me.

"Whew her breath stank" The woman muttered but being not quiet at all. Zora's face grew red before she turned quickly and ran to the lady. Zora tackled the lady and began punching her in the face. I ran to Zora and tried to pull her off the woman.

"Hey! Zora come on" I yelled at her as Zora kept trying to punch the lady and swing at her. I grabbed her hand and pulled her away. Zora still was trying to fight her making it hard for me to get her away.

"Hey what's going on over here" A man said running over here with security behind him. My eyes widened and I looked at Zora and the woman.

"Sir they attacked me!" The woman exclaimed pointing her finger at Zora and I. The man turned to us as the security guy began coming toward us. I stepped in front of Zora as he came closer.

Oh sugar dicks...

"Stop it that lady started it by harassing us" I said to them in a pleading voice but no one listened.

"Get your stuff and leave" the man said making me quickly hurry to our fitting room with Zora behind me. I closed the door quickly taking the outfit off
and put my other clothes on. Grabbing my purse and the outfit, I walked out of the dressing room and toward the line to pay.

"No get out" the man said as he followed us. I sighed and put the outfit down on a rack before heading to the store exit.

"Wait sir please we will pay for these clothes and leave.You can even watch us as we do it." Zora pleaded with the man making him frown and nod.

"And then you leave" The man looking at both of us.

"Yes sir" I said before grabbing the clothes and getting back in line.

"I'm going to wear this jumpsuit" Zora said pretending he wasn't even there as she came next to me. I turned and looked at her as she showed me a cute all black jumpsuit. It had a v neck cut and was very pretty. I walked up to the counter since it was our turn.

"I like it" I replied as we put our clothes on the counter for the cashier. The lady nodded to us as she began ringing up our clothes. She sent me a weird look to me but I didn't pay her no mind.

"My treat" I said to Zora, handing the woman my card.

"Awe you didn't have to" She answered as the lady handed me the receipt and the bag of our clothes. Zora took the bag from me and we both walked out of the store. The man was still watching us as we left. I sighed and turned to Zora tired of this whole day.

"You want to get some food from the food court" Zora asked pointing to the direction of the food court. I nodded and she smiled before walking with me there.

"I'm craving some Taco Bell right now but I also want some jerk chicken" I said because too be honest, I want both.

Maybe that's my damn problem...

"I want Taco Bell too let's get that." Zora said and we both went in the line of Taco Bell. I looked down and sighed looking at my phone. I wonder how my family is doing..

"Hello what would you like?" A young man asked as Zora and I walked up to the counter. I looked at the menu and ordered my usual

"Let me get a nacho supreme with a bottle of water." I said politely before looking at Zora as she looked dumbfounded at the menu. I sighed and waited for two seconds before hitting her side for her to order.

"I'll get the same" She said smiling at the man. He handed me my drink and Zora paid for the food.

"Let's go find a table." I said as I walked over to the tables. I sat at a table close to Taco Bell that was free.  I yawned as I began getting tired as fuck now.

"Hey I want to say thank you for sticking up for me earlier" I said as Zora came with our food. She smiled and waved me off.

"That's what best friends are for plus that lady was just plain disrespectful she deserved that ass whooping." She said rolling her eyes as she thought about it.

"Still I appreciate it. I love you Zo" I said smiling at her.

"I love you more Mai"