Chapter 20

"That you are mine and you will forever be mine"

You are mine

Forever be mine

Mine

I couldn't wrap my head around this. The words just continued to run through my head. I was so stuck on his words, I couldn't even process anything else.

He sat in the chair across from me with his arms crossed over his chest not saying anything. He had a blank expression on his face as he stared at me. I stared back as I tried to forget his words.

"What do you mean" I whispered more to myself then to him as I tried to figure out why he would say that.

Am I missing something here?

"Because it's the truth. You are mine Maia and will nothing is going to stop that" he said as he leaned forward looking at me. I bit my lip and shook my head standing up.

"Excuse me" I said before heading to the door. He grabbed my arm stopping me.

"Let my arm go Nick" I said not turning and looking at him. I heard him sigh behind me and he walked until he was in front of me.

"Why are you pushing me away" He mumbled as he put his finger under my chin lifting my head until I was looking at him.

"Because you are talking nonsense" I said huffing. He chuckled dryly and shook his head.

"You want to bet" He said daring me. I rolled my eyes and moved not even bothering to answer him.

"I'm not doing this" I said as I reached for the door again but once again I'm stopped by him grabbing my arm.

"Stop it Nick!" I said as I became frustrated with him. He rolled his eyes and picked me up putting me back on the couch I was on before.

"Look I have like twenty minutes before I have to go. I'm not in the mood to deal with your attitude right now Maia so sit the fuck down and stop with the attitude bullshit" Nick said angrily making me gulp and sty my ass seated.

You don't have to tell me twice boo boo.

"Now look I know I fucked up with not telling you about me fighting don't forget that we ain't in no damn relationship Maia, I don't have to tell you shit. I am sorry I kept that from you but don't think that I have to tell you everything" He ranted as he stared at me with anger filled eyes.

"But-"

"Ain't no damn but. I like you Maia and I want you but if you going to have an attitude all the damn time over shit like this then I can't do this. I was respecting your values by apologizing about not being completely honest but don't get it twisted" He said coming closer to me.

It was silent for a few minutes as Nick breathed heavily in anger and I thought about his words. Maybe I did overreact because I mean we aren't in a relationship, he's right he doesn't have to tell me everything. I just don't like when people keep shit from me.

"I'm sorry" I said standing up going to him. I placed my arms on his chest and hugged him. He sighed deeply and hugged me back. His hands went on my back fat making me pull away quickly. He kisses his teeth and rolled his eyes.

"See you always do this when I hug you back for what? Because you have a little bit of meat back there? I don't care about that Maia" Nick said looking at me. I looked down and bit my lip not really wanting to talk about this.

"Maia you aren't fat and I wish you would stop thinking about your body like that" Nick said softly grabbing my chin making me look at him. I looked away anyway not believing a word he was saying.

"Okay" I said trying to end this conversation.

"Listen to me" He said pulling me closer. I gasped as I wasn't prepared for that. I looked up at him and stared into his eyes.

"You are not fat" He spoke slowing looking straight into my eyes as he spoke. I nodded as I felt as if I could believe his words. I sent him a small smile and smiled before leaning in kissing me.

He captured my lips with his. I moaned softly in shock and he groaned pulling me even closer like it was possible. He grabbed my throat and held my neck making sure I didn't pull away. I wrapped my arms around his neck and stood on my tippy toes kissing him back.

"Shit" he groaned as he pulled away. He looked in my eyes for a second before kissing me again. He licked my bottom lip asking for an entrance. I gladly let him. He groaned softly as his tongue invaded my mouth. He gripped my hips and grabbed the back of thighs picking me up. I squeaked and wrapped my legs around his waist not breaking the kiss.

A knock on the door stopped us from going further.

"What" Nick said angrily before capturing my lips again in his mouth.

"The fight starts in ten minutes boss. You need to warm up" A man said through the door making Nick groan loudly and put me down.

"Alright I'll be there in a sec" He said to the man but he didn't take his eyes off me. I blushed under his stare and looked away. The man at the door footsteps walked away and Nick grabbed me by my throat again kissing me.

"You going to be there when I'm done" He asked as he broke the kiss. I nodded with a small smile on my lips. He smirked and nodded before heading to the door. He opened it for me and I sent a small thank you before walking out.

A smack hit my ass hard making me gasp and hit Nick in the chest

"Ow you idiot that hurt" I said rubbing my ass.

"I got you baby" He said rubbing my ass as we walked to the door that led to the fight area. The body guard let us through after nodding to Nick who was still rubbing my ass through my dress.

"I have to head back stage but I'm going to find where Zariah is so I can sit you down" Nick said over the loud violence of someone getting punched in the face. I nodded and looked around before I saw her.

"She's in the front row" I said to him and he nodded before he walked me over there.

"Okay stay here until I come out here to get you after my fight" He said he waved at Zora and Lorenzo. Lorenzo kisses Zora before standing up.

"Okay" I said as I sat down next to her. He nodded and left with Lorenzo through the back stage doors.