Chapter 3

^Nicklaus Andrew Stone^
Age: Twenty-five
Height: 6'2
Birthday: October 31
Job:Underground boxer and owner of Club Stone

No words. I was to the point where shock wasn't even in my vocabulary. Whoever this man is, he definitely is scary and basically just saved me from rape or anything worse. Zora hugged my side as the man's eyes rested on us. I bit my lip and looked down away from his glance.

"Zora let's get out of here" I said to her making her nod and pull us toward the exit. One thing about the club that you can never do is hurry out of the dance floor because everyone is bumping you, pushing you making it hard to get out the club quickly.

Finally getting out of the club like five minutes later, Zora and I hurried to her car. I heard a man yell wait but we didn't stop and just started to run toward the car. When we reached the car, I hurried into the drivers seat and quickly started the car. I looked to my left to see a man running toward our car waving something in his hand. I gulped in fear and stepped on the gas speeding away.

"You think they will follow us?" Zora asked in panic but I didn't think so.

"Why would they follow us? I mean the man just helped us and we didn't do anything to them so they should follow us" I said but really trying to convince myself of my words. Zora nodded agreeing with me and sighed deeply. She clearly sobered up a lot during this whole thing.

"Let's just get back home and go to sleep forgetting this whole thing." I suggested clearly out of breath. Zora nodded as I pulled into our driveway. I sighed in relief as I parked the car. We got out the car and quickly went in the house. Walking in my room, I quickly took my make up off and clothes before throwing myself in my bed.

Hopefully this was all just a dream...

~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Next morning (12:50)

"Good morning sleepy beauty" I joked as Zora slowly joined in the kitchen. She rolled her eyes at me and sat down next to me on a bar stool. I gave her a plate full of food and some Advil's. She groaned a thanks before taking the pills and eating her food.

"I don't have class today so I'm going into work early to earn some extra pay." I said sending a text to my boss to tell her that I'm coming in early.

"I don't have work today thank god" Zora mumbled before taking her empty plate to the sink. I nodded as she took my plate with her.

"When is Kenzel coming over?" I asked as we both walked to my room when she finished washing the plates.

"I told him to come here an hour after my classes ends. I want to shower and change clothes before he comes." She said sitting down on my bed.

"You know damn well that you can't get here in a hour" I said rolling my eyes at her. Going to my co-join bathroom, I washed my face.

"I can too just watch" She argued making me shake my head at her.

Yeah okay

I walked to my closet and grabbed my uniform shirt before looking at her as she sat on the bed staring at herself in the mirror. She wasn't even really looking at herself but basically spacing out.

"I can't wait for you to get someone special so we can go on double dates" Zora said smiling at me. I rolled my eyes and changed my clothes. I put my uniform shirt and put blue jeans on. I put my hair in a ponytail and grabbed my phone.

"Never going to happen" I said looking at her. She shrugged and didn't say anything further on the topic. She stood up with me and came over hugging me.

"I would go with you and just sit in there for a few minutes but I have to shower and study some for my exam" She said and I nodded. She gave me a smile before walking to her room.

"Have fun at work love" she yelled over her should making me smile as I left out the door.

~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~

"Welcome to the Coffeehouse, what can I get you" I said with a small smile on my face. The couple gave me a smile before telling me what they wanted. My boss told me today that I had to wait the tables which almost made me cry but Zora called me with encouraging words. It's been about three hours since I started and I'm actually doing alright with it.

"How do you want the steak?" I asked the young man, as I wrote down their orders.

"Okay I'll be back with your drinks if you need anything just wave your hand and I will be right over" I said smiling at them before walking over to the counter to put their orders in.

"Maia I need you to take Table 8 and also take these drinks to Table 12" Cassie said as she took food from the cook for a table. I nodded and grabbed the drinks before walking over to Table 8.

"I will be right there, I just need to set these down" I said not looking at them. I heard one of them saying okay before I walked to Table 12. Setting their drinks down, I gave them two straws before walking over to Table 8.

"Hello Welcome to the Coffeehouse, I am Maia and I will be your server. Can I start you off with some drinks?" I said taking my notepad and getting the pencil from behind my ear. Finally looking at them, I noticed one of guys had his head down with a hoodie covering his face and looked dead almost, the only way I knew he was alive was because he was tapping his fingers on the table.

"Can I get the double bacon cheeseburger with no onions." The other guy said that was sitting across that guy. I nodded and wrote it down on the pad. I turned to the other guy who wasn't paying any of us attention. I glanced at him then looked at his friend.

"He is have the same thing with a strawberry milkshake" The guy said in place of his friend. I nodded and smiled before writing it down.

"I'll be back with your food and drinks shortly" I said before walking away to put their orders in.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•<

"Your drinks, I'll be back with your food" I said placing their drinks on the table and give them straws and napkins.

"Thank you" the guy said before I walked away to get their food. Quickly grabbing the food, I hurried to their table because it was really hot on my fingers. I walked past table 4 before running into Rusty. The men's food fell to the ground and the plates crashed on the ground.

"What the fuck Maia watch where you are going" Rusty hissed at me. I jumped a little before looking down. Rusty has been at this cafe longer than I have. Rusty hates me with a passion I knew from the first day. He picks on me every chance he gets.

"What the fuck you still standing there for, clean it up with your fat ass" Rusty screamed, by this time every one was looking at us. I dropped on my knees before cleaning up plate shards with my fingers.

"What the hell is wrong with you yelling at a woman like that" A deep voice said to Rusty but I didn't look up. I was too embarrassed.

"She needs to know to do something for herself instead of stuffing her mouth with food with her fat ass" Rusty said making tears run down my cheeks. I never been so embarrassed and humiliated in my life. I should have just kept taking people's orders behind the counter where I didn't have to say anything.

"Talk to her like that again and we will have a problem" the deep voice said as Cassie came over to me with a broom. She smiled softly at me sadly before grabbing my head to stand up. I stood up and she started sweeping the floor.

"Man shit like I'm scared of you" Rusty said making me look up. It was the hoodie guy making me bit my lip wondering who that is but I was grateful for him sticking up for me whoever he was. The guy grabbed Rusty before dragging him out the doors. The cafe was so quiet I could hear a penny being dropped. Everyone looked at us for a few minutes before going back to their food and talking amongst theirselves.

I need a drink...

Weird ending but I didn't know how to end it to be honest...

Thoughts?

Feelings?

Concerns?

Who do you guys think the hooded guy is?