Chapter 14

Maia's POV
The next day

"Ugh move" I said pushing the elbow at kept bumping into my side. I heard a groan before the body shifted and wasn't touching me anymore. I sighed and whispered as I felt the pain in my neck.

Opening my eyes, I saw that Zora and I fell asleep on the couch. Her head was on the arm of the couch and my foot was on her stomach while my head was almost off the couch on the edge. I groaned and sat up standing up. All of our snacks was now thrown around the room.

It looks like we had a big ass party with all this trash on the floor.

"I'm not cleaning this up" I said remember the food fight we had.

"See Jane loves Micheal" Zora screamed when Jane kissed Michael when they was in Montana while they was camping out. She jumped up and down and laughed in my face. I rolled my eyes at her and threw a sour patch at her goofy ass.

"It doesn't matter. That was no firework kiss, it was some small kiss." I said rolling my eyes again. As
I turned back to the TV.  She rolled her eyes and sat herself back next to me.

"It doesn't matter she will still choose Michael like she did before." She said as she watched the screen

"If she chooses Michael again, I'm going to LA to find  the show's writers and punch them in their face" I said throwing Doritos in my mouth.

"You would not"

"I would to"

"You would not" She said before throwing chips at me.

Oh hell nah. Did she just-

"What the hell Zora" I screamed as I felt chips in my bra. She dropped on the floor laughing pointing at my face. I glared at her and threw ice cubes at her. She gasped and smirked at me making me rethink what I did.

"Wait Zo please" I said backing away as she came toward me with a bag of Cheetos in her hand.  I squealed when she threw  the Cheetos at me. Grabbing my water, I threw the water at her making her scream.

We ended up trashing the whole living room area and some of the kitchen from when I ran away from her into the kitchen. I smiled and shrugged as I walked upstairs. I felt myself getting tired while on the stairs. I groaned and went in the bathroom.

Time to go to the gym again...

I am a big size. I'm over 200 pounds and it is embarrassing. Most girls call themselves fat but aren't really fat. I'm fat and I will admit it. I been like this my whole life. Im use to people telling me to lose weight and all that bullshit. My own family did it to me.

"Stop with the negative Maia just go get in the shower." I whispered to myself before nodding and taking my clothes off. I quickly got in the shower and sighed softly as the water hit me.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Putting on my dark grey track suit, I shrugged and grabbed my car keys. Walking down stairs I saw Zora still knocked on the couch and smirked.

She can clean this mess.

I opened the front door and walked outside closing it behind me. I walked to my car getting in and starting it. Music blasted in my ear from the speakers and I smiled pulling out of the driveway.