Chapter 53

Third Person

"What does it say" Maia asked Zora afraid to check herself. Zora looked down at the test sighing with small smile on her face. She gave the test to Maia to have a look.

Positive.

"Oh my god" Maia said running a hand over her little bump as she cried. Zora went to the other test to check that one.

Positive.

"We're having a baby" Maia mumbled as she looked down at her stomach. Maia smiles as she rubbed her belly. Maia already was thinking about possible baby names.

"I hope it's a boy" she said as she looked up at Zora smiling. Zora looked at her with a saddened look sending her a fake smile. Maia frowned and walked to her.

"What's wrong Zo" she asked in concern as she grabbed her hands looking at her.

"It's just you're not the only way having a pregnant." Zora said as a single tear rolled down her cheek. Maia realized what she meant and hugged her.

"Aw Zo I'm happy for you what's wrong" She said happy yet still concern for her best friend.

"Lorenzo is still mad at me Maia. This baby only happened when we both were drunk and just sexually frustrated" she said sighing as she looked down.

"Oh" was all Maia could say as she thought about everything.

"It's been months I don't know why he is still mad at that" Maia said shaking her head as she frowned.

"He has trust issues and the fact that he was able to trust me then I just break that trust is why he is so angry." Zora said shrugging as her heart throbbed with pain.

"Zora that doesn't make sense okay fine yes he has trust issues but they can't be that bad that it takes him five or so months to fucking forgive you for lying to him" Maia said growing angry. Zora shrugged again sighing before sitting on the bed.

"I'll be right back" Maia said looking at Zora.

"Where are you going?"

"Don't worry about it" Maia said not leaving any room for Zora to stop her as she quickly grabbed her purse and keys.

The pregnant lady is going to kill my boyfriend Zora thought.

I should have went to record it.

~•~•~•~

"Where is Lorenzo!" Maia yelled as she walked into the gym of Nick's club. Everyone looked at her weirdly but she didn't even spare them a glance as she searched for Lorenzo.

"He's probably in the back with Nick" a girl said as she pointed to Nick's private gym room. Mai nodded thanking her before heading straight into the room.

"Lorenzo!" Maia said as she busted into the room. Nick and Lorenzo both jumped and turned to her. They were talking about what was going to happen after the fight.

"Hey Mai what's up" Lorenzo asked nervously as he looked at the angry lady who looked like she was about to kill him. She looked at him and walked toward him making Nick jump up and race in front of her.

"Hey babe what's going on" Nick asked as he looked down at her. She didn't even look at him as she pushed him away making him stumble. She quickly walked around him and went to Lorenzo.

"Why the fuck haven't you forgave Zora" Maia asked pushing Lorenzo at his chest making him step back in shock.

"What are you talking about Maia...what the hell" Lorenzo asked confused as she started throwing punches at his chest. Lorenzo looked at Nick before looking back at his crazy girlfriend.

"You are such a pussy and a fucking bitch do you know that" Maia yelled at him as she threw back her hand and slapped him across the face. Nick's eyes widened as he grabbed her pulling her back.

"What the fuck Maia what's wrong with you!" Nick yelled looking down at her. Maia pushed to get out of his grip but it was no use.

"He hasn't forgave Zora for something that happened like five fucking months ago. Fucking coward" Maia said as she struggled to get out of Nick's arms. Lorenzo looked at Maia as anger flashed in his eyes.

"I did fucking forgive her Maia" He said as he clutched his fists to his sides as he tried to calm down.

"No you didn't you dickhead!" Maia screamed at him as she elbowed Nick in his chest but he still didn't let her go as he groaned.

"Yes I did Maia! I fucking love the girl and forgave her already" Lorenzo screamed back at her face.

"Then why the fuck is she saying that you didn't forgive her you asshole" Maia said she started to calm down some. She huffed and moved her hair out of her face.

"I don't kno-" Lorenzo paused and sighed running a hand down her face.

"I snapped at her the other day and kinda threw shade at her about how she is good at lying" he mumbled making Maia mad all over again.

"See this is what I'm talking about! You fuxking dickhead she is pregnant and you are yelling at her and mad at her when she is trying everything to get you to forgive her" Maia said finally getting out of Nick's arms as she crosses her arms over her chest glaring at Lorenzo.

"I wasn't trying to make her feel bad it just slipped ou- Wait did you just say she's pregnant" Lorenzo asked as he looked at her frowning. Maia's eyes widen as she mumbled an 'oh shit'.

"I wasn't suppose to tell you that" Maia mumble as she sighed rubbing her temples feeing stressed. Lorenzo quickly left the room calling Zora.

Zora is definitely going to kill me for telling him Maia thought as she sighed before turning to Nick.

"Hey Nick i have to tell you something"

"Babe I have to go I'll back okay" Nick said not even paying attention to what she was saying. He looked up from his phone and kissed her cheek before hurrying out the room.

So he just going to leave me and not listen to what I'm trying to say... God I need a bubble bath for this stress She thought as she grabbed her bag and phone before leaving out the door too.