Chapter 9

Maia's POV
Their kitchen^

I yawned as I rubbed my eyes. Turning over, I buried my head in my pillow; refusing to get up. I felt the waves of a headache forming making me groan and move around on the bed to get comfortable.

Nothing was working. Let me just get my ass up...

Sitting up, I yawned and groaned loudly as I started to wake myself up. Walking to my bathroom, I looked at myself in the mirror.

"New day new day" I repeated to myself as I looked at my body. Sighing with myself, I turned the shower on. Closing my eyes, I didn't look at my naked self in the mirror as I took my clothes off. Quickly opening my eyes to get in the shower, I didn't dare look once in the mirror. Closing the curtain, I sighed in relief before grabbing my wash cloth.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Putting on a nude crop top with some black ripped jeans, I yawned as I still felt tired. Grabbing random shoes, I put them on and looked at myself in the mirror. Shrugging, I walked out my room as I put
my hair in a messy bun. Walking to the kitchen, Zora said on the bar stool scrolling through her phone.

"I made some chocolate peanut butter banana French toast" She said looking up as she noticed me.

"Thanks Z" I said as I sat next to her. She passed me a plate before going back on her phone.

"Your friend from last night came by to check on you." She said as she took a bite out of her own food. I choked on my French toast at her words and started hitting my chest in pain as I choked. Grabbing a bottle of water, Zora passed it to me.

"I told him you was sleep and he said okay and that he would come back in a hour." She said after I calmed down. I almost choked again even though I had nothing in my mouth anymore.

"How long ago was this?" I asked her as I looked at her. She looked up from her phone to look at the clock that was on the wall.

"About exactly an hour ago" She said chuckling softly as she took another bite of her toast. She got up and put her plate in the sink. She smiled at me before walking to her room.

I hate her. That's a lie but who cares...

"Why would you do that?" I asked her as she walked away. She turned to me as she entered her room. She shrugged and turned back around.

"Because he likes you" She said before disappearing behind her door.

"Ugh" I said groaning as I finished my breakfast. I looked at the clock hoping she was playing. Picking up my plate, I walked to the sink and sighed. Washing her and my plate, I thought about what I would do if she wasn't playing.