Chapter 31

Maia's POV

"I'm going to go look for Enzo." Zora said as we walked down the stairs to the fighting part of the club. I smiled at Raul the guard. He sent a grunt before opening the door.

"I'll go find Nick but I bet they in the same place Zo" I said looking at her. She nodded and we headed to the back rooms going to the training room Nick was always in.

I opened the door to see Lorenzo practicing with Nick. I bit my lip looking at how good he looked covered in sweat shirtless with his tattoos in full view. I leaned against the doorway watching him. Zo nudged me making me look at her.

"As much as I love how our men look right now I'm trying to actually go and talk to them." Zo said in a teasing manner making me hit her.  I walked further in the room with Zo laughing behind me.

Lorenzo was the first to notice us and called a break time. Nick turned around and saw me smiling. I walked to him and hugged his sweaty self not caring.

"Hey bae" I whispered against his chest. He kissed my forehead and pulled away.

"Hey babe it's early what you doing here" he asked as his eyes ran over my body making me hug myself and blush.

"Zora wanted to get here early for Renzo so I said why not and came to watch you train." I answered smiling up at him. He smiled and looked at Lorenzo who was hugging his girlfriend as they talked in what seems like a deep conversation.

"Hey I'm going to my room I'll be back" Nick said to him when he looked him. He nodded before continuing his conversation.

Nick took my hand and led me out the room and into the room three doors down. His dressing room or whatever it is was called was cool. It was black and red. I'm surprised I haven't been in here yet.

I sat on the couch with Nick sitting next to me. He put my feet in his lap and took my shoes off. His hand went immediately to my feet massaging them. I smiled and leaned my head on the couch closing my eyes.

"How you feeling" I asked playing with his hands taking them off my feet.

"I'm excited you know. I'm so close to the championship but I don't want to miss this up." He said staring out into space. I smiled and got up going behind him. I put my hands on his shoulders massaging them.

"You are the best fighter I know babe and you are going to do great. Even if you lose tonight or maybe even at the championship, it won't matter because you will still be the best fighter in my eyes and in your family and friend's eyes." I said looking at him making sure he hears everything I say. He turned towards me sending me a smile before pulling me onto his lap.

"You are the best girlfriend ever" Nick said kissing my lips holding me close. I smiled and laid my head on his shoulder.

"I try my best" I say closing my eyes. He kissed my forehead and laid his chin on my head sighing softly. I smiled to myself and fell asleep not even realizing it.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Nick!"

"Maia! Nick!"

"NICK WAKE THE HELL UP" Zora screamed making me jump out of my sleep and Nick as well. I looked around as my heart continued to race. I groaned when I looked around and saw nothing dangerous around us. I walked to the door where Zora kept yelling through and did her crazy knocking. I opened it making her stop in mid knock.

"What dammit" I groaned out looking at her. She rolled her eyes and pushed her weight on one hip crossing her arms over her tiny little chest.

"Nick has to be in a fight in fucking thirty minutes which is one of his biggest fights and you two are just fucking sleeping in here like it ain't" Zora said shaking her head like she is disappointed.

"Bitch shut the hell up it's been a long week for us and he is prepared anyway. And matter of fact we wasn't even fucking sleep we was fucking so get the fuck lost" Giving the door one hard push, it slammed in her nosey and annoying face. I rolled my eyes and turned away from the door walking back to Nick.

"That was hot but don't you think you were little bit hard on her." He chuckled as he pulled me to stand in between his legs. I huffed but didn't respond as I wrapped my arms around his neck and stuffed his face into my chest as I head hugged him.

"I don't give a flying shit I hate when people wake me up out of my sleep" I mumbled pouting. Nick looked up at me and smiled shaking his head.

"You are something else Maia Nixon." He whispered before kissing my lips with his god made ones. I smiled against his lips before kissing him back.

"You probably should go though, your fight is in thirty minutes" I mumbled and he nodded standing up.

"Yeah I need to talk to Lorenzo and you need to go try and apologize to Zariah. I'll see you in thirty babe" Nick said before kissing me again. I nodded into the kiss before pulling away.

"You're going to do great baby" I said smiling at him. He gave me his cocky 'I know' smirk before leaving the room heading to Lorenzo. I sighed and headed out of the room as well looking for Zora to try and act like I'm sorry.

But come on we all know I'm not sorry.