Chapter 50

Third Person

Nick won.

During the fight, Stephen seemed like he said something to Nick. Whatever he said Nick was furious and started throwing punching left and right. Maia had a feeling it had something to do with her if Nick was that mad but she didn't ask. Nick knocked Stephen out cold with a hard punch to the face.

"I'm so proud of you baby" Maia said jumping on Nick. He laughed catching her with ease. They were now in Nick's dressing room.

"Thank you" he said as he kissed her forehead putting her down. Maia smiles big as she looked at him before going to sit on the couch.

"Let me take a shower and we can leave okay?" Nick said as he looked around for his gym bag. Maia nodded and got on her phone.

Renzo🥰
Hey can you tell Nick that I said congratulations

Mai
Yeah sure of course. You heading out?

Renzo🥰
Yeah I'm tired asf 😂

Mai
Can you take Zora home? We drove together and I don't want to hold her up while I'm with Nick.

Renzo🥰
Sis come on now you know why I don't want to do that.

Mai
Pleaseeeee! It's just a simple ride home plus I want to celebrate with Nick😉

Renzo🥰
Lmfao bet

Maia smiled having known that would work on him. She looked up to see Nick just getting out of the shower making her bit her lip. His tattoos were shining like crazy as water drips down his chest.

"Hey baby you okay?" Nick asked looking at her. She nodded in a daze. He was oblivious to her staring as he took the towel off his lower region and went to grab some boxers.

"Oh my god" Maia mumbled clenching her legs close. Nick looked back at her before smirking winking at her. She blushed and looked down biting her lip.

"Baby" Maia called out as she looked at him getting dressed. Nick's phone ringed and Nick answered it sighing.

"What" nick called out as he walked to Maia. She took his hand and got up.

"Shut up" Nick said harshly into his phone making Maia to look at him confused.

"Hey baby you want to go home or somewhere out to eat?" Nick said as he looked down at her. She bit her lip thinking for a moment.

"We should celebrate babe. We can go out to eat but I'm paying" She said raising her eyebrow at him.

"Im paying" he said as he grabbed her purse before opening to the door for her to walk out.

"Lies you telling" Maia laughed as she walked to the back door. She waved at people who said hi before turning back at Nick who was yelling at whoever he was on the phone with.

"I don't give a fuck what you want I'm spending the next few days with my girl! Shut the fuck up" Nick screamed into the phone as he helped Maia into the Uber. Nick took a Uber and Lorenzo took Maia's car to take Zora home.

"Is everything okay?" Maia said biting her lip as Nick got in the car. He huffed hanging up the phone and looked at her nodding.