Chapter 11

Maia's POV

"Kiss me" I whispered as I walked to him. He laughed and bent down kissing me softly. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer.

"Maia come on" He laughed as he wrapped his hands around my waist. I giggled and kissed him again enjoying the feel of his lips on mine.

"Babyyy" I whined when he moved away with a laugh.

"We can't spend the day making out like yesterday Mai" He said with a small smile on his lips. I poured my lips and sighed in defeat dramatically. I threw my arms in the air and walked into the kitchen. Grabbing a bottle water, I felt strong hands on my backside.

"You know you mean the world to me" He whispered in my ear as he grinded his boner on my ass. I smiled and turned to face him.

"I know and you mean everything to me." I said smiling at him. He leaned down and kisses my lips.

"Nick I lo-

~~~~~~~~

" Ms.Nixon!" Someone yelled in my ear making me shoot up. My teacher stood next to me with a frown on his face. I sighed and sat up in my chair.

Fuck it was just a Dream...

"This is the second time you fell asleep in my class, you may leave. Don't come back until you learn how to stay awake" He said pointing to the door. My face blew up with embarrassment and I gathered my stuff standing up.

"Oh thank God now I can breathe, that fat bitch was taking all the air" A girl behind me said to her friend. My eyes watered as I walked to the door.

"At least now Aiden has seat space bitch was taking all the damn space with her fat ass" A boy said making me hurry out the door. Everyone started laughing and tears ran down my face as I walked out the door. Class would be over in ten minutes and I would have to leave anyway. That was my last class anyway.

"Watch it fatty" A girl said as I bumped into her. I mumbled a sorry and wiped my tears to try and stop crying but nothing was working. Putting my head down, I quickly walked out of the building and walked toward the parking lot.

"Maia" I heard from in front of me. I looked up to see Nick leaning against his car smirking at me. His smirk disappeared as he took in my face. I probably looked horrible right now.

"What's wrong Maia what happened" he said coming closer to me. I shook my head as I felt like I couldn't talk with all this crying that I was doing.

"It's okay it's okay just breathe, breathe" He said softly as he ran his hands up and down my arm. I took a breath and sighed as my breathing started to calm down. He smirked and I continued to take small breaths. My head started to hurt like it did every time I cried.

"My head hurts" I whispered to him and he nodded going to his car. He grabbed something before handing it to me. It was a bottle of water and some Tylenol.

"Thank you." I whispered before taking the pills and drinking the water.

"Can you tell me what happened?" He asked looking at me. I looked down and sighed shaking my head.

"Just some college kids being annoying and rude college kids." I said causing him to sigh and nod his head. He grabbed my hand and led me to his car. Nick opened the passenger door for me and sent me a small smile. I really hate when people are behind me when I get in a car because my shirts will rise up and show my butt crap.

"I am sorry this happened to you Maia" He said as I tried to climb into the car without having my jeans show my special jewels.

"It's okay I'm pretty much use to it." I said shrugging as I looked out the window. He didn't answer before pulling off. He began driving down the road.

"Where are we going" I asked as I saw that he wasn't taking me home. He smirked at me before didn't answer me. His action made my heart sink and I looked out the window worried.

"Where a-are we g-going" My soft voice asked as I watch the man turn onto dirt road. He looked at me and smiled but didn't answer me. I looked around and saw nothing but the night sky and trees.

"Arthur I d-don't r-really like t-this" I said in a scared voice as he stopped in the middle of no where. Arthur got out the car and walked to my side. He opened the car and unstrapped me from my car seat.

He picked me up and sat me on the ground. I looked around and didn't see anything but darkness. Backing up, I jumped into Arthur causing me to jump. I looked up to see him smiling evilly at my four year old self'.

"Hey Maia are you okay?" Nick said bringing me out my thoughts and flashbacks. I should have listen to my mother when she said stay with her at all times when we were in public at night.

Mama knows best...

"Where are we going" I asked again not answering his question about me being okay.

"I'm not telling you so you better just sit there and wait until we get there" He said smirking at me. I want to take that smirk and shove it up his-

Ugh he gets on my nerves.

"Yes sir" I said softly making his head snap toward me. I frowned as his eyes darkened and bit my lip smiling.

Kinky ass bastard