Chapter 46

Third Person POV

It was a few days since everything that happened. Nick was admitted to the hospital and Maia sat everyday in the waiting room or in his room for Nick to wake up. She learned to find out that Nick was in a small induced coma. He looked like he sleeping but Maia knew better.

"Hey Mai I'll stay with him. You get a shower and change okay? I got him" Lorenzo said as he wakes in the room. She looked at him before looking back at Nick. She nodded before kissing Nick's forehead. She stood up from her very uncomfortable seat stretching her limbs. She sent a smile and a thank you to Lorenzo before leaving the room.

Lorenzo sighed and sat where Maia was previously sitting. He watched as Nick's chest raised up and down. He couldn't believe he let this happened to his best friend. He should have stopped Stephen when he had the chance. He didn't know how he was going to deal with Nick hating him over this.

Wifey💍
How is he?

Enzo💛
You would know if you actually came to the hospital instead of staying at my house dressed in some cheap lingerie waiting for me to come back so you can "apologize" to me.

Wifey💍
Lorenzo you know Nick really doesn't like me. I wanted to be respect of his wishes and not come unless Maia really need me.

Enzo💛
He's fine. I think you should still come to support your best friend even if Nick doesn't like you that much.

Wifey💍
You right. I'm sorry I'll be there later. Can we talk about our fight though?

Enzo💛
What's there to talk about? You are in love with your best friend and used me just because she doesn't love you back.

Wifey💍
Lorenzo come on. Yes I loved her at one point but I'm over her now. Lorenzo I like you and I want to date you please believe me.

Lorenzo stared at his phone looking at the text from Zora. He didn't know what to believe at this point. He loves Zora a lot and was planning on that night to tell her that he loves her but of course this happened that fucked up his plans.

"Fuck my head hurts" Nick groaned as he held his head. Lorenzo looked up to see his best friend's eye closed with a uncomfortable look on his face.

"Hey man you finally up. Let me get your nurse" Lorenzo said before standing up and leaving the room for the nurse. Nick slowly sat up groaning at every once of pain that felt like it was punching him in the face.

Why the hell am I in a hospital? Nick thought as he took in his surroundings.

"Hey Lorenzo I got some food" Maia said as she walked into the room. She looked up to see Nick looking at her confused. She quickly sat the food down and went to Nick's side.

"Hey you okay?" Maia clearly worried asked as she looked at Nick. He nodded his head and she smiled.

"What happened?" Nick said feeling his throat dry as he reached for the cup of water sitting on the table next to him.

"You and Stephen fought, he did a harsh move and kept punching you in your face not even letting up when the bell was rung. Two people had to basically throw him off you. Maia came busting basically challenging Stephen and calling him a low down dirty bastard. I never seen her that angry before." Lorenzo said as he walked in the room. Nick's eyes widen before they turned to a blushing Maia.