Chapter 51

Third Person.

Let's make something clear. Maia Nixon is a full on virgin. Never done nothing, never seen nothing besides a condom from Sex Ed. So when she decides that she was going to take it to that level with Nicklaus Stone, her nerves were completely taking over her body shaking her like a earthquake.

And the fact that I'm in a bathtub naked isn't helping either She thought as his lips met hers.

"Nick I'm nervous" she mumbled as she pulled away from his kiss. Nick frowned but nodded in understanding of her not being ready.

"It's okay seriously we don't have to. I can wait for you babygirl always." He said cupping her face in his hands. She shook her head and looked up at him.

"I'm nervous but I want this" she whispered as she stared into his eyes. His eyes flickered with lust as he took in her words. He smiled and captured her lips with his once again. Taking her thighs in his arms, he lifted her out of the bathtub. Wrapping her wet legs around him, Maia closed her eyes getting lost in a simple kiss.

Nick walked out of the bathroom and into his room not caring if she was wet. Throwing her on the bed, Nick watched in overall lust and adoration of love as her wet gorgeous body bounced on the bed with a squeal escaping her lips. He knew that trying to take it slow for Maia's first time was going to be harder than he thought.

Maia looked at him as his eyes look in every inch of her body. He licked his lips before marching over to her. He grabbed her legs pulling her to the edge of the bed. Maia watched her sexy boxer of a boyfriend unzip his pants and pull them down with ease as his eyes still coated around her body.

"I'm going try and take it slow for your first time and I'm sorry that the room isn't covered in roses and candles to make it special for your first time." Nick said as he ripped his boxers off grabbing a condom out of his drawer. Maia really didn't hear most of what he was saying she was too body focusing on the large and thick cock that Nick was blessed with.

"Why do you need to take it slow" Maia asked without even needing an answer. She simply just opened her legs wrapping them around him pressing down on his butt making him fall on her. He smirked and rolled his eyes at her eagerness before kissing her.

"You are eager love but you won't be getting it yet. Be patient and I'll reward you" He whispered in her ear before kissing her neck. Her eyes closed and she tilted her head some to give him more access. Kissing her from her neck to her luscious breasts. He took her darkened nipple in his mouth sucking on it as his teeth gave it a small bite and tug.

"Nick" Maia said breathlessly as she bit her lip. Pushing his head more into her, she sighed feeling him move his way down her stomach leaving kisses and small licks on every inch of her skin.

Nick kissed her lower stomach before looking at the masterpiece that was in front of him. Wetter than ever, her pussy shined in wetness. Not even able to hold back, he quickly took his desert in his mouth eating it like he was never going to eat again.

Maia couldn't even believe the sounds that were coming out of her. Moaning as she tangled her hands in his hair gripping it. She lifted her legs wrapping them around his head.

Nick took her beautiful clit in his mouth sucking on it causing Maia to moan loud with a squeal. She grinded her pussy onto his face as she took her nipples in her hands pulling and tugging hard in pleasure.

"Fuck baby" Nick grumbled as he watched her before  leaning up putting his fingers in her mouth. She gladly sucked on them getting them wet as she opened her eyes looking at him with lust filled eyes.

"Nick please" she begged just desperately wanting his cock inside of her. He smirked but didn't give in to her begging only took his fingers to her pussy even though he loved when a woman would beg for him. Sliding one finger inside of her as he kissed her nipples sucking on them gently. Maia moaned and gripped his hand.

"You want my cock?" Nick asked as he slid two more fingers inside of her. She was so tight around his fingers, he loved it. Maia nodded at his question barely able to speak at this point.

"Words Maia" Nick said before curling his fingers inside of her making her moan loud her mouth forming at a perfect O shape.

"Yes Nick I want you cock"

"You want my cock where" Nick asked just teasing her a little before he took her fingers out of her sweet and wet pussy. She watched as he brought his fingers up to his lips licking her juices off of his fingers.

"I want your cock buried inside of my tight pussy fucking me over" Maia said. Nick was surprised at her words but more turned on. Not wasting time, he lined his cock at her entrance before looking at her in the eyes. She gladly opened her legs even more.

Nick knew he needed to go slow with this but he couldn't. He had to be in her now. Gripping her hips he thrusted in her fast fully her completely. Maia moan in pain as she pushed at his chest.

Nick let her take a second to get adjusted. He was really trying to restrain himself from fucking her fast and rough. Her pussy was so tight around his cock he thought he was going to cum right then and there.

"Fuck you so fucking tight" He moaned and when Maia nodded at him to continue, he wasted no time before pulling back until only his tip was in before thrusting back in her. Maia's moans filled the room as Nick gripped her hips pulling her back on him when ever he thrusted in.

"Faster" Maia moaned making Nick smirk and give her exactly what she wanted. Lifting her legs on his shoulders, Nick rammed his cock inside of her pussy faster.

"Fuck" Nick called out as her walls clenched his cock every time he thrusted in. Maia gripped the sheets and moaned. Out of nowhere Nick pulled out of her, turning her on her hands and knees. She gasped in surprise before moaning when he thrusted in her hard.

"Who's pussy is this Maia" Nick grunted out as he fucked her pussy. He smacked his hand down on her fat ass when she didn't respond. Maia could barely form words with all this pleasure taking over her body.

"Yours" she moan out as she arched her back giving him that demon arch. Nick smirked and pulled her hips back to meet his thrusts.

"Louder" Nick commanded as he smacked her ass again. Maia threw her head back with a moan.

"Fuck it's yours" She said louder almost screaming it as she rubbed her clit feeling herself about to cum. Nick smirked and fucked her pussy faster sending Maia into oblivion as her eyes roll to the back of her head.

"Cum for me babygirl" Nick said in her ear making Maia immediately cum on his cock with a scream of his name leaving her lips.

Nick smirked and pulled his cock out of her. He climbed over her turning her back on her back. He patted her face for her to open her mouth. Nick shoved his cock down her throat making her gag.

He slowed down at her try and get use to his size before mumbling fuck it. He fucked her mouth fast and rough. Maia gagged choking on spit as tears ran down her face. Nick was never so turned on in life as he looked at her taking his cock.

"FUCK" Nick moaned as he came shooting his kids down her throat. Maia swallowed his cum as he pulled his cock out of her mouth. He looked at her with her tear coated face and spit dripping from her mouth as she looked exhausted and worn out.

"This mine" Nick whispered her ear as he cupped her pussy in his hand causing Maia to let out a tired moan.

"Yours daddy"