2. A Wall?!

Esther's POV

Stupid cobwebs! Why the hell do you have to even exist?

I was burning with rage as and frustration as I grumpily cleaned the stupid cobwebs.

Martha told me to eat before I did this shit and I did, but because of these fucking cobwebs, I was currently standings on a table, drained of food and full of anger and tiredness.

And guess what, I've been here for five minutes!

After a few hours I finished and I swept the debris of the cobwebs and wiped the sweat if my for head. Or should I say salty sea?

Say salty sea for five seconds.

Seriously, why did you say it?

I pushed the table to the right place, cleaned the tools and put them away.

Finally I felt sleepy. I had already told my mum about the arrangement and she was happy I got the job. I wasn't even wrong when I said she might get a boyfriend.

So I stood in front of the white cloud or couch which was saying 'lay on me please,'

No need to beg, I jumped into the couched and sighed at how soft and fluffy it was. All of a sudden, Martha approached me. Ugh don't tell me I have more work!

"Esther, why are you sleeping here?" She questioned.

Great, move your ass Esther, go sleep in the barn of hay.

"Um..did I do something wrong?" I asked politely, sitting upright.

"No, I told you you have your room, if Mr Douglas finds you sleeping here, he won't like it." She countered and I did my mouth and 'o' shape.

"Oh yeah...please where's my room again?" I politely asked again and she sighed.

"You weren't paying attention when I told you you can go to only three places for bow right?" She accused.

Well duhh.

I bit my lips, got up and she led me to my room. "Here are the keys." She handed them to me and left. I shrugged and opened the door to reveal my room and I nearly gaped at it.

Not nearly, really.

It didn't look like a typical maid room, it looked like a students room, perfectly for me. Oh Lord, thanks for letting me loose my previous jobs to get this.

I smiled at my single neatly laid bed and desk and after making sure there was a bathroom, I took my backpack and removed my PJ'S and went to shower

I came back when I finished and layed on my bed . Tomorrow's gonna be a business party, that means,..more food!

And more work! Yay!