26. Courage? Like Seriously Terrance?

Terrance's POV

I opened my eyes and they widened instantly. Lying on me was my stunning wife with my arms all over her.

I don't know how she ended up here but I wanted to stay like this.

"What the hell?!" I yelled. She groaned and woke up.

"Morning hubby." She grinned.

"Why the fuck were you on me?" I snarled when she got down and stretched her body. She ignored my question and trekked into the bathroom.

I ran my fingers through my hair and laid back onto the bed as the thoughts of yesterday rushed into my mind.

The image of Esther in that wedding dress, with glamour and beauty spilling out of her. Why the hell did I feel I like her?

After a while, she came out fully dressed in a tee and some shorts. The first place my eyes glanced was her tanned legs then to her now red face.

"Hurry and come for breakfast." She chirped and quickly left the room as my eyes trailed on her backside  and the lavender scent filled the room.

I grunted as I got out of the couch and moved to the bathroom.

When I finished bathing and dressing up, I got a call from dad.

"Terrance. Tonight is dinner so come with your wife." He ordered and I groaned. He also said I had to take Esther to the company and show her around.

I left my room and jogged downstairs as the aroma of sandwiches and coffee filled the hall. I was now an arms length from the table as Esther was dishing out the sandwiches onto a plate.

She glanced at me, walked over and held my arm. "Hubby, breakfast is ready." She chirped grinning and I glared down at her.

Ignoring my look, she went on her toes and pecked my cheeks, making me blush but I managed to keep a straight face.

I yanked my hand out her her hold went to sit. Just as I was about to enjoy my meal,"Wait! Wait." She said and moved to stand by me.

"What?" I groaned.

"Let me feed you." She whined. She dragged a chair and sat next to me and I gulped hard when my gaze flickered to her thigh.

"Um..hubby?" She cleared her throat and my gaze shifted to her face.

"Stop calling me that." I snapped even though..I liked it?

"Ok ok." She said. She broke a piece of bread and brought it close to my mouth.

"Baby, open your mouth." She chuckled and my heart skipped a beat at what she called me.

"What the.."

"Baby shut the fuck up and eat." She ordered and forced the delicious food onto my mouth.

"Now, I think you can eat the rest yourself." She sighed.

No! Feed me!

What the hell?!

I took the food and ate it slowly whiles she stared at me like a hawk. I wanted to ask her whether she had eaten but I didn't have the courage.

Courage? Like Seriously Terrance?

"Why are you looking at me?" I snapped.

"So that you eat everything." She informed and I felt good she cared about me. I even blushed a bit.

***

"Will this be great?" Esther asked and I looked at her dressing. She was wearing a sundress with her chestnut hair tied into a bun and she looked simple yet gorgeous.