43. The Real Thing.

Esther's POV

Within two weeks, I was strong and back again. Honestly, I thought I would die. But anyways I was free of Hulio. He's the most stupidest ass in the world for killing my father. And to add up,  he killed himself in the end. I think he was ashamed of himself..

I even got to know that he made a deal with Hulio. The deal was that Sillas' brother, Leo, would provide information about me to Hulio and Hulio would pay Leo, the drug addict.

So Hulio's now dead, Leo was arrested. I didn't get surprised when I found out that Karen took a bullet for Silas. But well,  everything was fine and I just hope I would live happily with Terrance forever.

He came out of the bathroom shirtlessly in a pair of jeans and I licked my lips secretly. I got up from the bed and opened the wardrobe.

"Terrance, what the hell? You've messed up everything! Look at how mixed these shirts are! We're you planning to wear my clothes?.." I continued ranting because the wardrobe was jumbled.

When I took out the shirt, I gasped when I turned around because he was too close to me.

"Terrance!"

"Shhh." He shushed. He leaned down, and I stood trembling thinking that he would do something to me but he took the shirt from my hand and went back with amusement on his face whiles I blushed.

"Jerk." I mumbled when he winked at me as I went into the bathroom.

I took a very long time for me to shower, scrubbing off any dirt on my body. When I finnished, I dried myself and wore a pair of undergarments and a blue bra. Later, I sighed and walked out of the bathroom.

I thought Terrance had already left since I spent one year in the bathroom but he was sitting at the end of the bed, his eyes bloodshot as he clasped his palm together.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I asked worriedly. He stood and walked paces towards me. He looked down at me with a blank gaze which made me feel sacred.

"Baby? You're actually calling me that? Maybe you should have thought about it before you did all that." He growled.

"W..What have I done?" I took a step back, feeling really intimidated but he came forward and trapped me to the bathroom door with his hands at the sides of my head.

What if he had found out about my dark past?

"You know, I was really hurt that you lied to me the day I asked you whether you were hiding something from me but when you apologised, I forgot about it, not knowing it was far more than I thought and I should have really stayed away from you." He said lowly, hurt, anger, disappointment and pain very evident in his pale green bloodshot eyes which had a trendil of hair, laying beside his right eye.

"Ter..Terrance, what are you sa..saying?" I asked trembling.

"This.."  He said removing something from his pocket. It was his phone.

"Listen to this recording that fucker to kidnapped you sent." He said and played it. I listened with rapt attention.

Do you really want to live with her? Even though you have no gist about her past? Well if she won't tell you then I will. She was with me all the time, I was even the one who broke her virginity. I kidnapped her because she betrayed me. That whore you live with was with me even though the two of you were married. She loved me rather and was just after your money but since I didn't want that to happen, I tried to take her back but she stabbed me, she wanted to kill me, all for the sake of money. Yes, she was having an affair with me before and after you two got married. Esther Mara is a slutty, whorish bitch. Fuck her.