44. Do You Forgive Me?

Terrance's POV.

I don't hate to admit it, I deserved that tight slap for disbelieving her. But the recording sounded so realistic, truthful and at the same time..hurtful. I still had that dull ache on my cheek.

I didn't know why she was vomiting or why she fainted all of a sudden so I decided to call a doctor.

I didn't call a male doctor because I didn't want him to be 'distracted' while he checked her so I called a female doctor.

I had wore Esther one of my shirts and she was laying on the bed as I sat by her. Thankfully, she was awake due to how she was shivering and groaning mumbling my name.

But her eyes were close and her body felt hot indicating her body temperature had risen.

The doctor finally arrived and I was asked to leave the room and I was even glad because I was going to find ways and means to apologise to her when she came around.

I opened the fridge and drew out the large bucket of ice cream I bought for her on Valentines day along with some other snacks.

I went to the hall with the items and placed them on the centre table, waiting patiently for the doctor.

After a while, she came out and I stood on my feet.

"How is she?" I asked feeling nervous.

"Oh she's fine." She assured bluntly. "But you have to make sure she's not too stressed out or shouted at often, it makes her nerves weak and also I have prescribed some medicines for her and please take good care of her." She advised.

"Thank you." I nodded and she left.

I took the ice cream and snacks from the table and moved into our room. Esther was sitting upright with her arms folded, as she thought deeply when I entered the room and closed the door.

"Hey." I cleared my throat. She huffed and looked out the large louvers. I went closer to her and sat next to her and she scooted away from me.

"Esther, please, I'm sorry please forgive me." I begged and she tucked a strand of hair by her ear.

"Esther please." I whined getting closer to her.

"I brought you ice cream." I grinned and she looked at the bucket in my hand through the corner of her black eye. I knew she wanted it but she was too feisty to take it. Her pupils dilated more as she looked at the bucket secretly.

"Oh fuck! Give it!" She said and snatched the bucket from my hands and ate the ice cream greedily along with the snacks.

"Do you forgive me?" I asked.

"Um..let me finish this first." She said and I was glad that at least she talked to me. She finnished the ice cream and ordered me to take it out. I went downstairs and disposed off the trash and I walked back into our room to find her drinking water.

"Do you forgive me?" I asked closing the door. She smirked,  got out of the bed and walked over to me.

"Esther." I whined. When she was about to bypass, me,  I gripped her wrist and gently pulled her to stand in front of me.

"Please, do you forgive me?" I asked and she still didn't say anything. I quickly thought of what I should do so I let go of her hand.

She went back because I was coming towards her.

"Do you forgive me?" I asked when she reached the bed.

"Um..I.." She moved back I kept coming till she fell onto the bed and gasped. I carried her immediately and laid her properly onto the bed.