21. I Fell On Terrance.

Esther's POV

I sprang out of bed when someone banged my door open. The person too harsh strides towards me, increasing the wincing of the poor floor and quickening my heartbeat.

"Miss me sweetheart?" The cold deep voice asked making me shiver and shudder in fear and disgust I tried opening the window to maybe jump out but it wouldn't open and the place I was in was too dark so I couldn't see whether it was a goat or pig in my room.

"Who the fuck are you?" I demanded looking around through the room. "And what the fuck do you want?!" I asked.

"You don't remember me?" He growled.

"Um.. yeah, obviously. Why do you think I would have asked you? This is common sense." I stated.

"Shut up bitch." He yelled and I felt his grip on my upper arm, .

"What the shit? Let me go!" I screamed as the goat or pig dragged me.

"Sorry sweetheart but you'ld have to come with me." He announced.

"I wouldn't have even gone with you if you were taking me the food island so let me go!" I yelled. Ok lie..

"Seriously, do you think I'll do that? When I love you?" I tried to wriggle but he tugged my wrist forward.

"Ugh! Let me go!." I kept repeating.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" He roared and shoved eyes onto the cold floor. I winced pain as he squatted be me when drew out a dagger.

"This is your fucking end bitch." He informed and moved to knife close to my body.

I shot up from bed in your sleeping position and at upright, bathed in sweat accompanied by harsh breathing.

I ran my fingers through my hair and layed back onto my bed. These fucking nightmares won't stop. They'ld continue to haunting me. Something told me he was right here and I can't escape.

***
"Terrance! Hold up!" I yelled chasing after him. He turned to his back and faced me with a glare pasted onto his face.

"Let's go." I panted.

"Where?'' He raided his brows.

"Heaven." I replied sarcastically. He ignored me response and continued walking to its car.

I rushed to the car before he could drive away and he groaned.

"I need to go to the mall." I informed.

He revved the engine and drove. Time for some use of cards. I raised my legs and placed it on the dashboard, earning a growl.

"You know the drill." I said and chuckled.

"Put your damned legs down!" He so lowly and I did just that.

***

We reached the mall and we got down. I rushed to stand behind him and in case that happened again. So we entered the place with me looking at his muscular back in awe.