13. SHUT UP DAMNIT!

Terrance's POV

I knew I wasn't supposed to visit here at night but I just couldn't help it. So I got to the place and exited my car. I ambled on the silent dweish green grass till I reached it.

I finally sat in front of the grave where Agnes Douglas, my most favourite person rest, under the big oak tree and the silent wind blew over it.

I sighed heavily as I recalled how I wailed as a twelve year old losing her.

"You still love me right?" I asked swallowing the lump in my throat. "Because I still do and I will forever." I smiled weakly.

"Dad..Dad told me most of the time that you were gone that you were in a better place...I understood it but it was very difficult. I miss the way your skilled fingers massage my hair, I miss your cookies, I miss how you save me form dad's wrath when I became naughty." I chuckled humourlessly.

"I miss you Mummy." I admitted feeling moisturous in my eyes.

"I brought you more wreaths, but I wove one around my heart." I said and placed the wreaths on her grave.

I drowned my hot exhale into the cool wind and stood up and started to walk back. I looked over my shoulder to the grave again and walked back into my car. I sat inside and with one more look, I drove back home.

Why mom? Why did you have to leave me?

Life deceived and blinded me; that you'll be with me forever, now who'll I find better than you?

It's been nine years since I've seen her, her smile, her food, her ignition of happiness.

I also had to cope with my dad who was completed heartbroken and dejected.

I finally reached home and sighed a shaky sigh before I got down. With slow paces, I sauntered inside and I saw Esther coming my direction.

She was in her maid clothes with ear plugs in her ears and chocolate in her hands and just when I saw her, I felt a bit better.

"They say my time is almost up, tell them bitches, "Wish, wish"

All these hoes lookin' cold, all these bitches fish sticks

Put a ribbon on my box 'cause this pussy gifted

I ain't got no free time, all my shit expensive

See my ring, my watch, my chain and everything is lit, lit (Ice)

All this gold on a bitch, I feel like I'm Slick Rick

If they love me or they hate me, it don't make no difference (Cardi)

It be hard not to kill a hoe 'cause I be tempted"

Her voice wasn't bad but she sang every song in a crazy way, a crazy hot way. She stopped right in front of me and looked up.

"What's wrong?" She asked pouting as she looked into my eyes.

"None of your damned business." I sneered glaring down at her and she shrugged.

"I'm pretty sure Estrella did this! Damn that girl." She muttered, raising her hand as she put it in my cheek.
Even her touch was warm and I didn't want to feel vulnerable so I gripped her wrist that had her hand on my cheek and I peeled it off.

"Don't you dare touch me like that again understand?" I warned.

"Great." She rolled her eyes."The one time I try to be good, just this one time I try to be good, this is what I get...You know what? You can give me back my consolation and go to hell." She ranted and started wriggling out of my hold.