8. The More, The Terrier

Esther's POV

"So what are you gonna make for us?" Nigel asked me.

"How about popcorn?" I suggested.

"Yeah yeah sure." They chorused and I skipped into the kitchen. I got the corn, the saucepan and some butter and started making it.

When it was simmering, I brought out my phone from my pocket, plugged my ear peice into my ears and listened to Don't let me down by Chainsmokers ft Daya.

"Oh, I think I'm losing my mind now, yeah, yeah, yeah

Oh, I think I'm losing my mind now, yeah, yeah

I need you, I need you, I need you right now

Yeah, I need you right now

So don't let me, don't let me, don't let me down

I think I'm losing my mind now

It's in my head, darling I hope

That you'll be here, when I need you the most

So don't let me, don't let me, don't let me down

Don't let me down."

I gasped when someone grabbed my wrist and slammed me to the wall.

"What do you think you're doing?" He snarled.

"What?! I can't hear you!" I yelled tapping my ear with my unheld hand.

He hauled me towards him, pressing my body to his and coiled his arm around my waist making me feel colly wobbly in my tummy. Okay this was hella inappropriate!

He removed the ear piece from my ears, took my phone and slapped it on the counter.

"Dude, you could have spoilt my phone, are you mad?" I asked.

"How dare you insult me?" He growled jerking me more to him making my hands fall on a rock- I mean chest.

"B..because I have no sugar?" I mewoed and he sighed loudly. Later he let go of my waist and moved back.

No! Dude! Come back! Hold me!

You know what mind, you're really shitty.

"When yq1¹ou bring the pop corn go back to your room and never come downstairs understand?" He demanded and just as I was about to reply, he stomped out of the kitchen.

Terrance, Terrance, Terrance.

Did he actually think I'll do that? I'll..I'll make Him pop corn and I won't eat some? Not happening any time soon.

After I heard the corn pop, I turned off the stove and served them into a bowl and took it into the hall. I ignored Terrance's warning glare and I sat in between Nigel and Sharderaque and the rest were in front of the screen.

The two giants by me ate the popcorn with me but I made sure I was eating more because I can't be cheated easily.

"So guys, how about I invite my friends over?" I suggested before I stuffed some popcorn into my mouth.

"No!" Terrance snapped.

"Wasn't talking to you." I stuck my tongue out.

"This is my house." He informed.

"Okay?" I chuckled and he looked like he really wanted to strangle me.

"Oh come on bro!" Silas whined nudging him and he (Terrance) glared at me. I then started to wail.