49. Don't Look.

Terrance's POV

Finally, Esther had been discharged. That meant I had the chance to get back at her. We all entered home and Esther's mom had two babies in her arms and I had two in my arms as well.

We agreed that Esther's mom would handle two babies, whiles Esther and I handled two too. Silas and Karen dragged out two cots into I and Esther's room and the others dragged the other cots to Esther's mom's room.

Esther and I entered our room and finally, we were alone.

"Baby Careful." Esther said when I gently laid them into the cots. When I finnished, my head betrayed me by turning to look down at her. She looked heavy but nevertheless, she was still beautiful.

I rolled my eyes and walked into the bathroom. After a brief shower, I came out and as usual, she had my shirt in her hands. Wordlessly, I grabbed the shirt to snatch it but since she somehow had a firm grip on it, she pulled me to her height and threw one arm of hers around my neck.

"Baby, why are you ignoring me?" She asked slowly grazing her fingernail on my chest and I tried my best to not groan or place my hands on her waist.

I held her upper arm around my neck and I peeled it off. Later, I took the shirt from her and turned my back to face her. Just as I was about to close the first button, she hugged my torso and my breath hitched when she ran her fingers up and down on my abs.

"Babyyy." She whined nibbling her nose on my back.

"Come on Terrance, I know you want me." She purred. That, I did.

Suddenly, Terrance jnr. saved me by crying and she removed her arms from around me and attended him. I laid on the bed and avoided her look, I took out my phone and went aimlessly through it. When she finnished, she sauntered into the bathroom.

After several minutes, she came out in a nightwear which reached her mid thigh, making her tanned legs visible. After checking up on the kids again, she moved to lay beside me.

I flipped, myself and made my back face her.

"Baby, please don't avoid me." She whined spreading her hands over my shoulders. I groaned when I felt her breath on my ear.

I need to keep control.

"Baby, please talk to me." She begged and I laid on my stomach. I smirked in victory, thinking I had made success.

"I now see." She huffed and laid her back on my back making me grunt. "You don't love me again because you think I'm now a total bouncy castle dressed in a potato sack since I gave birth." She exaggerated but little did she know how the love I had for her kept growing every now and then.

"But Terrance, I swear, I'll stop eating and go to the gym..just talk to me please."

"I know, I know, I said all those mean stuffs to you but I didn't mean it, I'm sorry Baby please forgive me." She begged and turned herself making her chest lay on my back.

She slowly brushed an amount of hair from my face and tucked it behind my ear and she neared her lips to my ears."Baby, I'm sorry, talk to me." She pleaded pecking my cheek and when I didn't mind her, she rolled and laid in front of me.

"Baby." She whimpered and I observed her eyes had moisturised and I realised I had gone too far.

"Shit." I cursed when tears flowed freely down her cheeks. "I'm sorry." She sobbed.

"No, no no please don't cry." I said lowly. I cupped her cheeks, raised her head and stroked my thumbs on her cheeks.

"Please stop crying, it hurts me to see you cry.'' I said softly.