17. Was I flying?

Esther's POV

Shit. Shit. Shit. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Damn. Damn. Damn.

Terrance's abruptly halterd his steps and I bit my lips, wishing I fucking didn't say that.

Oh cuss!

Fucking shoot me now! Someone shoot me!

I slowly crawled down from his back and he turned to look down at me.

"What did you mean by that? " He asked emotionless in the face.

"Um." I took a step back when he was near me and he took one forward. "I..I.." I cleared my throat because I had nothing to say.

"Huh?" He asked again.

"I..I..I.." I am stupid.

Mind, where are you?!

You said I should shut up.

Well I need you right now, help me! Do something.

Grab his handsome face and kiss him!

Wow, and I thought you were stupid.

"What I mean is.." I chuckled interlocking my fingers."My boyfriend.." His brows rose.

Your what?

Shut up!

I cleared my throat again as he looked down to me in confusion and another emotion. Hope. Along with a couple other emotions.

"Look, an apple tree!" I distracted pointing to the apple tree behind him.

"What the.." I ran past him to take a look at the delicious succulent apple. In a minute my stomach craved for one,

I jumped and jumped to get an apple, but shit, I couldn't reach.

"See why I want to be tall?" I reasoned and he rolled his pale green eyes. "So your boyfriend? " He scoffed with a frown on his face.

"Why are you even bothered?" I chuckled and turned my attention neck to the apple tree, then the fruit.

"Don't be too full of yourself." He muttered me I giggled.

"Damn, I could really use some help in getting these apples." I rolled my eyes not turning around to meet his gaze. I sighed and dreamily engaged the apple with my eyes.

I suddenly felt a warm presence behind me and the next thing I knew, my feet got off the ground.

Was I flying?

No, you're too heavy for that. Stupid.

Because currently, his hands were supporting me by my waist, causing prickly sensations to erupt from where his hand had touched. Even though his hands were not directly on my skin, I was getting affected.

"Have you changed your mind about the apple?" His deep voice asked and I diverted my attention to the apple. After plucking a few, I told him I was done and he put me back to my feet but not before this super embarrassing thing happend.

His hands accidentally slipped into my tank top, making his fingers come into contact with my bra. Well, damn.

"Fuck." We both cursed almost too audible. He removed his hands quickly as my cheeks set on fire. I pulled the hem of my top down and looked ahead.

We continued to walk, without saying anything to anyone. I could feel the heat on him spread over to me making me inhale sharply as I thought of what just happened.