BC 1: On One Condition.

Esther's POV

Right after my bath, I wore jean shorts and a crop top. Later, I came into our room to lay our bed. I had no idea where Terrance and the kids were, yeah, yeah, I'm supposed to know because I'm a mother but shit, I didn't know. And I was very worried about them.

Okay fine! You caught me, I was worried because I was hungry.

Esther, you're a bad mom.

But still a mom so fuck off.

When I tucked in the sheet, I heard some giggling erupting from the stairs. Then five people burst into my room.

"Mommy! Mommy!" The quads chorused and threw themselves onto me.

"Calm down, calm down." I squealed hugging them back and at the same time, trying to keep my balance. I glanced briefly at Terrance, who had his muscular arms crossed as he leaned on the door frame scanning me from head to toe.

Yep, he's still a pervert.

"What's up?" I asked releasing them. Each of them had items in their hands.

"Mommy sit." Terrance jnr instructed making me sit at the end of the bed.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They cheered and I gasped covering my mouth.

"Aww, my babies, thank you Aww." I cooed hugging each of them.

"So..what did you get for Mommy?" I asked excited to receive my gifts. Bez came first and handed me my present. It was a game console.

"Oh my God! Damn

"Oh my God! Damn." I gasped looking at it.

"You'll play video games with right?" He asked and I nodded. "Thank you." I showed gratitude by pecking his cheek.

"My turn." Bev said and gave me her gift. It was a packet of hershey kisses milk chocolates with caramel filling and other sweets.

 It was a packet of hershey kisses milk chocolates with caramel filling and other sweets

"Aww, my Bevvy." I said and kissed her forehead.

"I know you Mommy, you like food." She said and I chuckled.