25. Ok. Good Night.

Esther's POV

My mom and Jordan eventually found out about everything, (well yeah obviously) and the approved of it. Throughout the preparations, Terrance had completely ignored me.

But I wondered why he would he would want to marry me. I mean, I make him miserable so why would he want to marry me?

I was now stepping I to a long life relationship, even though love would never prevail. I promised my self I would make this marriage work.

I was supposed to be angry, and lash out at Terrance but I'm not. My dad abandoned me, making me push for a job as a maid. This job too comprised of a quick tempered boss who I must say, I tear his nerves.

To make things more confusing, he wanted to marry me.

My heart was rising with anxiety as I looked  down at the bouquet of flowers in my hand through my veil. They were rustling because my hands were shivering as my arm was interlocked with Jordans'

We walked on the aisle elegantly till we reached the alter where my husband-to-be has his expressionless look on.

I faced him when after Jordan let go of me and passed I passed a smile to Terrance.

Terrance responded my smile with a glare as the priest started rambling all that.

"Terrance Douglas do you take Esther Mara to be your lawfully wedded wife in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer till death you part?" He inquired.

"I do." Terrance said lowly but everyone heard.

"Esther, do you-"

"Yeah, yeah, I do." I answered and everyone laughed (except Terrance).

"Does anyone have an objection to this marriage?" He asked the congregation. "If no, then forever hold your peace."
We then exchanged rings.

"You may now kiss the bride." My heart started to race as Terrance removed my veil and leaned down to me.

Oh my God! We were going to kiss! My first Kiss! And Terrance's gonna have it!

"What the hell?!" I screamed when Terrance pulled away. Ok ok, I didn't scream out loud, I just shouted in my mind because Terrance didn't kiss me. I just felt his his breath on my lips.

After the ceremony, we ambled to the reception hall to cut our cake. The cake was brought before us and Terrance held my hand.

Tingles rushed through me as we slid the cake with the knife. People cheered as the cake was dished out and I faced Terrance and looked up to him.

I brought a piece of cake to his face and it was like a kid before an alligator at the zoo. Because people were walking us like the sky, he slowly opened his mouth and the cake went in.

"Can you put some in my mouth as well? " I asked sheepishly. He groaned but nevertheless, he fed me and after that, it was dancing time.

Silas approached the two of us as the rest were chatting.

"Hey sweet cheeks, shall we dance?" He requested and Terrance growled.

"Hell yes!" I giggled he held my hand as went went onto the dace floor.

"I hope we're not going to dance those slow motion songs?" I asked.

The dance floor cleared as we stood there waiting for our requested song to play.

"Ready?" He asked.

"I was born ready." And our song played.

We danced to the tune of the song and the other joined us and I glanced at Terrance. I rolled my eyes, rushed to him, grabbed his arm and dragged him onto the dace floor.