3.Annoying Much?

Esther's POV

"Martha, please who's that guy with the black hair and tall figure?" I asked.

"He's Mr.Dogulas' son, Sir. Terrance, you must have seen him at the party right?" She asked and I nodded. Lie.

"Okay, have you washed the dishes?" She asked and I remembered.

"Oh, I'm going to do it." I laughing lightly.

"OK dear, good night." She left.I was expecting Martha to scold me or even worse, make me sleep in the barn but she didn't.

I ambled to the kitchen to wash the dishes.

I can't wait to sleep!

My hopes were dampened when I met the heap of dishes smirking in font of me.

Were cows among the guest too?!

I began to sob (not really) about how I'll never finish this task.

May those guests who ate have eternal upset tummies!

So I started washing the dishes, that whole time cursing the guests that came for the party. When I was almost done, someone entered the kitchen. Wait..I think we've met before or?

Naa, we haven't.

So it was Terrance in his PJ'S

He opened the fridge, grabbed a carton of milk and got a glass

He opened the fridge, grabbed a carton of milk and got a glass. He poured the milk into the glass and I licked my lips. I was hungry.

I wiped my wet hands with a napkin, trekked towards him, took the glass and chugged down the milk and led out a refreshing sound.

"What the fuck?!" He growled at me.

"Ohhhh, so it wasn't for me?" I asked grinning sheepishly and his gorgeous face turned red due to..anger?

But why was he angry?

"Okay, I'm sorry I'm not sorry for drinking your milk. " I countered smiling. He grabbed me and slammed me to the wall making me gasp.

"Who do you think you are?" He seethed and a vein in his neck popped.

"I'm..a human girl?" I answered in a 'duhh' tone.

''I can see that." He gritted in his velvety voice.

"So why did ya ask?" I questioned. He narrowed his pale green eyes at me into a heated glare.

"Look buddy, I won this staring contest, now let me go so that I can wash the dishes I was crying about." I said. He gripped his head almost ripping his soft silky hair apart.

"Are you angry with me?" I asked pulling out my lower lip like a child who has been deprived of candy.

"Listen carefully bitch, you're just a maid here, don't talk to your boss anyhow ununderstand?!" His deep low voice rumbled his instruction.

"Yes, I undersit as well." I laughed. He ran his fingers through his hair groaning and walked out of the kitchen, bursting in anger.

Did I do something wrong? Someone fucking tell me!

***
"Yeah mum, I was a really good girl." I replied when I poured coffee in the kitchen.

"You didn't break anything?" She asked.

"Nope." I popped the 'p' and gave her her cup of coffee.

"Thanks darling...did you meet Mr. Douglas, I mean the owner of the house?" She asked.

"I just saw him..I only met his son." I replied.

"I hope you didn't do anything stupid to him." She sighed.

"Nope, he likes me already." I lied.

The guy wishes he could feed my intestines to mutts! I didn't even do anything to him!

"So are you in a relationship?" Mom asked and my eyes widened into saucers.

"Mom, no.no.no!..what I mean is he likes my attitude towards work." I explained.

"Ohhhh."

"Ok Moma, got college Byee. " I announced, pecked her cheeks and rushed out to campus.

***
It's been two hours since I had been constantly groaning and cursing the teacher under my breath. And the plastic bitch sitting beside me just won't shut up.

"My daddy said I have an appointment with my hairdresser because this hairstyle is terrible ugh!" She complained.

I mean what grown up mature college student still depends on her parents?

"When will you have to change your lame hairstyle?" She asked scrutinising her newly manicured nails.

"The day I shove all your fake nails into your dumb mouth for you to shut the fuck up." I sneered and she gasped.

"Hmp, no wonder you're poor and jealous of me." She remarked.

"Sweetie, pretty face is nothing if you have an ugly heart." I smiled and turned my attention to my notes.

As if I was writing any.

Immediately the teacher left, I hurriedly dashed out of class before the bitch could continue talking shit.

I met up with Nina and Jamila and told them about my job and they were so glad for me. However, I didn't tell them about my encounter with Terrance because they'ldship me with him.

"Guys..see ya" I announced and left their sight.

***

I trekked inside the hall to the storeroom and that was when Terrance came down the stairs with yourghurt in his hands.

"Hey dude what's up?" I chuckled approaching him. He narrowed his eyes at me and growled a little.

"What you got there?" I asked looking at the cup in his hands.

"Stay away." He warned.

"Please give it." I pouted stretching my hand for the cup.

"Get out of my way." He growled lifting the cup upward as I jumped to get it.

Damn my short height.

I tried and tried but I couldn't get it so I did something stupid..I mean very, very stupid.

I gripped his shirt, dragged him to me and snatched the yoghurt.

The only thing I can blame now was the yourghurt which was in his hands.

He gaped at me and using that as a distraction,  I was about to ran away and he gripped my wrist.

"Not so fast." He snarled.

"OK thanks, I'll take my time so that it doesn't spill." I promised and drank the yourghurt ignoring the fury in his eyes.

He's obviously calm right?

"Give me back my yourghurt." He roared.

"Okay." I finished drinking the yourghurt and gave him the empty cup and ran away to do my job in order not to hear his fuss.

________________________________

What do you think about Terrance? 😌