18. I Changed My Mind.

Terrance's POV

I felt...good? And a little bit suffocated...but in a good way. Maybe I was dreaming.

My lips were pressed on a soft skin and I sensed something soft press against my crotch area. My arms were also around a slim waist and it felt so real...

I would have continued sleeping if it weren't for the foreign hair hanging on my eye lid. I  shook my head and lazily opened my eyes and looked beside me.

I then pressed my eyes together tightly and opened them again and I saw Esther laying beside me..in my arms.

"What the fuck? How did you get in here?!" I yelled sitting upright and so did she.

"What the fuck? How did I get in here?" She also yelled. She blinked a bit and looked through my tent.

"Oh..oh ohhhhhh." She sighed and yawned.

"I asked you a question." I reminded groaned at the stiffenes I felt.

"I also asked you a question." She said.

"Would you stop repeating me?" I scoffed.

"Would you stop repeating me?" She yawned running her fingers  through her hair. 

"Get out." I gritted.

"Gladly." She said and stood up. My breath hitched when she stretched her short body, more specifically her tanned legs. And somehow, my arousal increased .

"Ohh Jesus thank you...my shoes!" She remembered, turned and bent down to grab her shoes. When she did that, a few locks of hair from her hair fell onto her face and I couldn't help but grip her wrist and pull her to me.

She got startled as our faces became inches away and I gulped hard. My face fell into the hollow of her neck and she stiffened.

"Um..Terrance?" She called I let go of her with both of our faces brimming. She got her shoes and then filed out of the tent.

***

"Esther, what the fuck?!" I interrobanged wiping the cold malt off my face with a napkin while she stood there covering her mouth.

"Oops." She uttered before bursting into laughter.

"You look so funny." She commented and I glared down at her.

"Don't worry, I'll clean up your mess. " She sighed and I gave her the 'wtf' look.

"My mess? You spilled malt on me!" I bit out.

"I'm sorry, it wasn't intentional." She chuckled fueling my anger more. "Don't worry, I'll get the mop." She walked past me and I stood there fuming as I wiped my face.

She came with the mop and bucket and mopped the the floor, that whole time sniggering at me. I walked off to my room, took out a pair of jeans and a T-shirt, changed and went back downstairs.

I can't continue to allow this girl to infuriate me anymore. She needs to be put in the right place. When she saw me, a smirk fell onto her lips indicating a that she did it intentionally.

I trekked towards her and when I became an arms length away, a plan popped into my head and it was my turn to smirk. I slowly walked closer to her and her smirk wiped off immediately and she went back and the pillar stopped her and she dropped the mop.

I leaned down to her height and placed my palms at the sides of her head.

"Um.."

"Shhh." I cut her off by placing my finger on her soft trembling lips.