34. You're A Teaser.

Esther's POV

"Girl, we want details!" Jam whined.

"You won't get any." I informed looking briefly at them, then back to my phone.

"Please." Nina begged.

"No." I sighed.

"Why, did the two of you have s-"

"Jamila!" I exclaimed cutting her off.

"She's blushing." Nina observed.

"So you did huh?" She smirked.

"Ugh, you guys are so annoying." I grumbled, stood up and walked out of the hall into my favourite place, the kitchen.

I cupped my heated cheeks whenever I remembered what ever had happened between Terrance and I. I also remembered when he said 'I love you' under his breath.

Did he actually mean it? Or it was because of what we were doing that's why he said that?

Does he really love an annoying girl like me? I wanted to say it back, but I had to confirm my doubts.

"Hey." I heard Terrance greet as the cologne from his suit had filled the entire kitchen.

I smiled and walked over to him to help fix his tie. I went on my toes and as I was fixing his tie, he placed his hands on either sides of my waist making a knot tie in my stomach.

"Baby, aren't you gonna be late?" I asked wrapping my arms around his neck making his lips hover over mine.

"I need a kiss before." He whispered, his cheeks getting a bit pink.

"How many do you want?" I whispered back rubbing my nose on his.

"Any amount." He said looking down at my lips through his lashes.

"How about..zero?" I smirked.

"What? That's nothing." He countered.

"But it's still an amount."

"Just shut up kiss me." He tightened his hold on my waist.

"Beg me." I chuckled.

"Esther please." He whined. I licked my lips and brush it slightly with his.

"Esther please stop teasing me and kiss me.." He mumbled when I rubbed my bottom lip on his.

"Seriously?" He grumbled and jerked me closer to him as he coiled is arms fully around my waist and he placed his soft lips with mine. He pulled my bottom lip in between his teeth whiles I sucked his upper lip and groaned.

He tried to creep his hand into my shirt but I slapped it off and he groaned and pressed me more to him.

He removed his one hand and put it in my cheek and he briefly pulled off his lips away from mine and I pouted for more.

"You are a teaser." He said huskily pecking my cheek and he placed his lips back on mine. I parted my mouth immediately and our tongues started fighting with each others. "I'm forever grateful to God for giving you to me as my wife." He whispered and i grinned.

"Oh Jam! Our poor innocent eyes have seen enough!" Nina lamented and we tore apart, full of bashfulness.

"Well, well, well." Jamila snickered coming closer to us with Nina.

"Terrance Dogulas, Don't, don't you have work? Would you look at the time." She said looking at her phone and shaking her head.

"Esther Douglas, aren't you cooking? Look at how badly burnt this porridge is." Nina tsked turning off the stove.