41. Hello Brother.

Esther's POV.

"You thought I was dead right?" He chuckled humorlessly as he walked around the chair I was tied to.

"Um..duhh?" I deadpanned. "Why didn't you die? I mean, I wanted to come to your funeral. But I wouldn't come there to mourn a pathetic fool like you, but to eat all the food." I informed. I know, I know my life was in danger but I didn't want this bastard to know I felt scared.

I'm sure Terrance probably hates me now. Even though he was being protective of me n the phone, I felt bad so I thought I should find a way to apologize.

Hulio's face contorted in anger and I couldn't care less

"Hey let me go so that I can kill you ok?" I requested.

"Do you think I'll actually do that?" He growled obviously annoyed with me.

"Why can't you just leave me alone?Its n four yea-"

"Yes, its been four fucking years that I had been in a damned coma. After you stabbed me with a broken bottle, your dad saved me and when I recovered I told him everything and threatened him to leave you or else I'll kill you but since he loved his precious little brat he left you and well yeah, it was a way I could get closer to you that was how come all that happened."

I felt really, really bad at the moment, my dad loved me so much to do this for me but I misconstrued his love as hatred..life is a heartless bitch.

"So..you're saying, you went through all that just to come after me?" I asked sheepishly.

He brought his face closer to mine and I ducked away my head as he smirked.

"Yes sweetheart." He replied.

Well, we have a lot of fools in this world, many are mad, few are naked.

"Can't you get into your damned thick head that I fucking hate you? That I can never love a creep like you? I have a husband that I lo-"

I flinched when I heard a bullet fire in the air.

"Don't you dare say you love him..You love e understand?!" He interrobanged and I scoffed.

"No, idiot, I love food and Terrance, not you..I fucking hate you."

"You little bi-"

His words cut off when his phone rang in his pocket. With the tip of the gun on my head, he picked up the call.

"Ugh, what the fuck again?..Yes..I'll get you more money.."

Whiles he was talking, I was busily untying the rope clandestinely. When i finally finished, I grabbed the gun, snatched it from his hold and jerked up from the chair pointing it at him.

"Give me the phone or I'll shoot." I threatened. Okay I wasn't going to order for pizza if that was what you thought. I was going to call Terrance and apologize to him as well as beg him to save me.

Hulio shoved the phone into his pocket and smirked as he came close to me and I moved back.

"Go ahead sweetheart, shoot." he quirked his brows.

"I swear, I'll shoot." I threatened with shaking hands.

"Do it, that gun is empty." he chuckled and I pulled the trigger and yep, it was empty.

Guess you should have told him you wanted pizza.

WTF.

He finally reached me and I knew I needed to think fast so a disgusting plan popped into my empty head and I squirmed inside.