9. Scratch His Chest.

Terrance's POV

I was going through my laptop on my bed when someone entered my room.

"What?!" I demanded even though my heart lept a bit.

"I need help with my homework." She explained.

"There's nothing I can do." I replied not looking at her.

"There's something you can do." She informed.

"I cannot help you with it." I countered looking briefly at her.

"I'm not here for your help." She rolled her eyes.

"Then what are you here for?" I asked annoyed.

"I want you can give me Silas' number so that I can call him to help me." She said holding up her phone.

"Get out." I gritted angrily and she just sighed, closed the door and entered. She sat at the end of my bed and looked at me.

"Did I say you can sit in my bed?" I asked glaring at her.

"I didn't ask." She informed and I scoffed as I turned my attention to my laptop.

Exactly three seconds later.

"Terrance. Terrance. Terrance. Terrance." She tapped my feet.

"What?!"

"Help me." She said and I ignored her. She shifted and came to lie right beside me.

Why the fuck is my heart racing?!

Her presence next me started stirring up weird things in me and I had to shove it aside while she was clearly unfazed.

"Terrance, please.." She whined shaking my arm. My body tensed a bit when she leaned on my arm, shook it a bit and continued whining. I shook her off and gripped her wrist.

"I. said. get. out." I ordered.

"I. said. help. me." She also ordered.

"Bring your homework." I scoffed and she gave it to me.

"OK when you finnish, tell me." She said handing me a pen as she took the laptop from my lap.

"What the..."

***

Esther's POV

After I delivered Mr. Douglas' clothes to him, I tramped to Terrance's room to also convey his to him. I opened his room door and I entered but I immediately paused my tracks.

He was in a pair of blue jeans, shirtless with his hair moisturous. He paced towards me and I went back but unfortunately, the door blocked me and he finally reached me. Scratch his chest. My mind ordered. He was so rocky...

He slanted to my height and asked, "Ever heard of knocking?" When his face was a few inches away from mine.

Ever heard of I CAN'T BREATHE?

I bit my lip and he cast it a glimpse briefly and i saw his Adam's apple move.

Sexy.

"Um..sorry?" I said more like asked. He shifted his face from mine to my ear and I started quivering. It didn't get any better when his hand trailed near my hip but untouching.

"Next..time, you...knock." He whispered, his breath hitting my ear. He finally pulled away and sat at his desk as I stood there, trying to remember why I even came here.

Oh yes!

I walked slowly towards his wardrobe and opened it. I began to arrange the t-shirts and I swear I could feel his gaze on me like a hawk as I was combusting under his scrutinity. Later I felt his warm presence by me and I looked up to his bare chest.