27. Dinner Night and Drunk Esther.

Esther's POV

"Hey." I called tapping a guy. He tuned and looked down to me.

"Can you show me the most important area in this place?" I requested.

"Madam, please I'm sorry, that place is restricted and I'll lose my job if I take you there." He informed.

"What the fuck? You'll be fired if you just send me to the Cafeteria?" I asked. Who the fuck does that?

"Oh! Sorry madam, I didn't know that was what you meant, please come with me, you're Mr. Douglas's wife right?" He inquired and I nodded

He led me into the Cafeteria and immediately some female workers saw me, they stated whispering among themselves. I knew exactly what they were gossiping about but I was too hungry to care.

We walked over to a matron and I placed my order.

"I would like some French fries and seven pieces of chicken and please don't forget the ketchup and make sure the fries are more than hundred." I said and lady looked keenly at me but nevertheless, she served me.

"Dude, I ain't gonna share so you better order yours." I informed and the guy gave me a confused look.

Does he think I share?!

"Mrs, can you eat all that?" He asked to be sure.

"Yup." I popped the 'p' and the ordered his and we took our seats.

"Hey, what's your name by the way?" I asked.

"I'm Alfred." He said.

"Esther." I also said and began to eat my food.

"Where the fuck are you Esther?!" Terrance's voice boomed in the Cafeteria.

"Shit." I cursed.

"Why?" Alfred asked and I went under the table.

"Tell Terrance I'm not under the table." I instructed when I heard his footsteps come to our table and I sucked my breath.

"Where's Esther?!" He snarled.

"She..she's not...not under the table." Alfred replied and I slapped my forehead.

"Esther come out." Terrance said lowly. I slowly crawled out of the table and stood on my feet as I brushed the hair off my face.

"Hey Baby." I chuckled nervously.

"Let's go." He ordered.

"Wait, just let me.." I said trying to finish the remaining ten fries and Terrance swooped me and dragged me outside.

"Why the hell where you sitting beside that guy?" He demanded.

"Because I wanted to eat my food." I said bluntly. ''Why do you even care?" I asked and he gripped my upper arms.

"Because you're my wife damnit." He growled and I rolled my eyes. "Oh so you now see me as your wife?" I chuckled.

"It's not that, I just want people to know we're a happy couple." He said. "Now hurry the fuck up, we have dinner." He countered.

***

I whined as I hopped a bit to close my zip but it didn't work. Terrance too came out fixing his tie and he was struggling himself.

I wore a cocktail dress with was adorned with diamonds at the upper part.