6. He Is Back.

Esther's POV

When I finnished all my chores, which was mopping and scrubbing, I decided to watch T.V. I changed out of my maid clothes and wore a pair of jean shorts and a crop top and trekked downstairs to the hall.

I was about to sit when I picked up the remote but I decided again it. Because if Martha saw me, she'll give me more work.

Yes, I'm hardworking.

My eyes caught a room door upstairs.

You thinking what I'm thinking?

I climbed the staircase that led to that room and opened the door to step inside. The room looked boyish, but I didn't care, I liked boyish stuff.

Luckily, there was an A.C and a television, just what I needed. I closed the door and windows and turned on the A.C and T.V as well and flopped into the bed.

I settled to watch Descendants as I covered myself with the duvet and ate the chips I brought along. "This is the life." I sighed.

A few minutes into the movie, someone entered the room and I groaned. I lazily tilted my head to look at the owner of the room and my eyes widened.

I think my eyes fell onto the floor as well.

"What the fucking hell are you doing in my room?" He barked.

I'm watching a movie, duhh?

"Ohhhh, so this is your room?" I asked sheepishly. "Okay. " I shrugged and turned my attention to the movie.

"Get out of here." He sneered.

"Who me?" I asked.

"I'm serious, get out." He warned in a low loud deep voice.

"Aww dude, just let me watch the movie, Mal and her friends are gonna get the wand from Uma. Why don't you go to the club and do something?" I suggested, flipping him my fingers.

"Not everyone likes such things." He growled. ''Come on, get out!" He growled.

"Or else?" I asked not looking at him. He banged the door furiously and paced towards me.

Before I could say anything, he gripped my wrist and drew me out of the duvet making me stand on my feet and I became self conscious of my dressing for the first time.

His Adam's apple bobbed up and down as his eyes raked over me, lingering on my bare legs and stomach.

"Why are you dressed up like that?" He asked in a low husky voice as his eyes darkened.

"I dress up anyhow I want." I informed trying to wriggle out of his tight hold.

"Then why will you dress up like this and come to my room?" He asked gripping my wrist more firmly. "What the heck was your intention?" He seethed.

"I didn't know this was your room and no, what the fuck do you mean by intentions. " I answered boredly. I gasped when he dragged me vigorously onto my feet on the floor.

"Get out." He gritted.

"Not until the movie is over." I stuck out my tongue at him. I'm very mature, I know.

He groaned and let go of my wrist and continued to look at me from head to toe. I felt like a fizzy drink as I burning under his scrutiny.

Even my ashes got burnt!

"I'm going to take a shower, don't you dare touch anything!" He warned and left my sight.

"Take a cold one okay?" I said behind him.