23. How Helpful.

Terrance's POV

"Dad, what the fuck?!" I growled running my fingers through my hair.

"Sorry son, but that's the case." He countered sternly.

It was finally time for dad to hand over the company to me but he added a condition to it. He said I would only get the company after I get married.

"Dad, I don't want to marry." I protested.

"Then you don't need the company as well, your mother and I had already planned this before she left." He explained.

"Dad, I don't need anyone in my life!" I yelled.

"Don't raise your voice on me Terrance, and if you don't bring your fiancée to me in three days, then I'll get you one myself." He announced

"But Dad-"

"My words are final, three days." He said and dismissed me.

I angrily stomped out of his office and ran down the stairs. I looked on the floor, tramping my feet and I bumped into someone.

I gripped her small waist, making her shiver slightly as she clutch to my shirt and my eyes bored into hers. I finally made her stand on her feet and she fixed her ear peice.

"Dude, why are you pissed off?" She asked with concern.

"Mind your own business." I growled.

"I don't own a business." She smiled making me more angry. I shoved past her and ambled into my room. I groaned loudly in frustration and flopped into my bed.

Three days, Get a fiancée.

I've never mingled with girls in my high-school days because I went to an all boys school.

Besides, apart from my mother, I didn't really trust females. I don't know but I felt like I couldn't trust them. So who should I pick? I ran my fingers through my hair and groaned again.

***
Day 1

"One more." I slurred.

"Dude, that's enough, you've drank too much." Nigel said and I blew the hanging hair off my face.

"Man, I don't know." I randomly stated.

"Don't know what?" He inquired.

"I don't know who to choose." I countered,

"Choose for?" He asked.

"Dad said I should get married before...before...I take over the company but I don't know who to choose as my fiancée, dude, what am I gonna do?" I pouted.

"Choose the on who knows everything about you and cares about you."He said holding my shoulder.

"But...who would that..be?" I asked.

"You'll find out, Now, I have to take you home." We left the bar and he drove me home.

"Nigel?" Esther called approaching us.

"Take him to his room, I've suffered enough, I'm leaving." He announced and a few seconds later, I heard a car drive.
Someone held my arm and I remember that soft touch.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I slurred. She didn't reply but she tugged me slightly and I began to walk. Everything looked drowsy and I didn't know where I was going. I head a door close and we entered a room.

I suddenly fell on the bed, completely exhausted and as I felt my shoes come off.

I never knew how I slept but I felt some fingers brush hair off my face and some soft lips pressed on my forhead. I wanted to pull her to me but I felt so weak and exhausted.