46. I'm Scared.

Esther's POV

He stopped the car and laid his head on the steering wheel. This was because I had constantly been rambling about unnecessary stuff to him.

"Baby, I want ice cream." I said and he groaned in frustration.

"How many months do you have till you deliver?" He muffled with his head still buried on the steering wheel.

"Hmm..about seven more months." I answered.

He threw himself back gently into the seat and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Oh God." He muttered, revved the engine and continued driving.

"Baby, I said I want ice cream, don't you remember?" I reminded whining.

"Okay, okay, I'll get you some." He soothed.

We stopped by an ice cream truck and after buying me some, he continued driving whiles I continued with the steak and ice cream.

I took a stick of meat and tapped it at the corner of his lips and he growled.

"Baby, open your mouth." I squealed.

"Esther stop. I'm driving." He gritted and I stared to fake wail and he opened his mouth and drew in the meat.

"Yay!" I cheered and there was silence.

"Babe. Babe. Babe. Babe. Babe. Babe!" I callled tugging his muscular arm

"What?!" He replied.

"I love you." I giggled and he sighed and groaned too loudly.

"Aww, baby, you don't love me." I cried in a whiny way and Terrance spread his freehand onto his face.

"Esther, do you want to sit in the backseat?" He asked.

"Baby no! I want to sit by you!"

"Then please, I'm begging you..keep quiet. " He pleaded and at that same time his phone rang and he picked it up.

"Yeah Dad?" He spoke. "Dinner again?..yes..we will make it there..ok bye dad. " He said.

"So we'll tell them right? " I asked.

"Yes." He smiled and placed his hand on mine.

***

I wore a simple blue knee-length dress for the dinner and I had no problem with my zip but I still wanted Terrance to close it for me.

He came out of the bathroom with the same tie issue again.

"Baby, I need help." I said.

"Need help with what?" He smirked and my cheeks tinged red when he moved and stood very close behind me.

"Hm?" He asked leaning down to rub his nose at the nape of my neck, making my quiver. My back tingled when when grazed his finger on my skin till it reached my lower waist making me blush more.

"Need help with what?" He whispered brushing his lips on my earlobes.

Breathe Esther, breathe.

"Just close the zip damnit." I groaned.

He chuckled before he slowly pulled up the zip and when his fingers reached the hooks of my bra, his hand lingered there for a while because he had slipped his hand under it.

"Terrance, stop..." I begged and he finally closed the zip.

"Esther, I also need help." He teased and I turned, faced him and stood on a nearby legrest. I quickly fixed his tie and tugged him to me.