28. Was He Horny?

Esther's POV

I closed the zip of my shorts and pulled the hem of my crop top down and that was when Terrance came into the room, shirtlessly in a pair of black jeans.

"Where the fuck are my shirts?" He asked no one on particular as he glanced briefly at my legs.

"I know, stop acting we've ran out of toilet paper." I rolled my eyes and opened the wardrobe. Since I moved onto the same room with him, I arranged the clothes in a new orderly way. Not that his wasn't in order, it was just that I wanted to make room for mine. So while I was busily looking for a shirt, I somehow felt his gaze on my rear.

Suddenly, my back felt warm because I felt his presence behind me which made me flustered.

I gasped softly as a knot settled in the pit of my stomach when his arm snaked around my waist from behind. My breathing stopped when he leaned down making his lips reach the juncture of my neck and shoulder.

My heart started to race when he pressed me more to his hard chest and his lips parted and the next thing I knew he sucked my skin in between his teeth and a moan flew out of my mouth. The portion of my skin his bit tingled when he stopped biting me and kissed the mark. My eyes widened when something hard was pressing on my bum. Was that..

He unwrappped his hands from around me and my heart beat came around and I took out a shirt. I turned and faced him and looked onto the floor fully aware of his gaze on my body. He put his hands on my waist and backed me up against the wardrobe. I looked up at him and bit my lip. My hand was on his bare chest as his boner continued to press on my abdomen. He leaned his face to my ear and groaned into it muttering 'Oh God why'

Oh God why what?

My stomach somersaulted when my hands moved further up to his shoulders and his body continued to crush mine.

"Ter- Terrance stop." I whispered and he growled undertone before stepping away from me. Whiles my gaze was on the floor, I could feel him looking intently at me.

I looked away and turned to leave but he grabbed my forearm. He twirled me and pasted my back to his front and leaned his face into my neck. I moved my head back to lay on his chest, giving him access to my neck and my heart palpitated at his breaths on me.

His boner pressed on my lower back since I was slightly on my toes. I gasped when he hand gripped my right butt and he squeezed it before he sucked in a harsh breath. Was he horny?

"Terrance.." I rasped.

"Esther please let me.." He begged groaning. I suddenly realized that I had to take an advantage and give him a good teasing.

I removed his arms and turned my front to meet his.

"Let you..what?" I asked. With slow movement I moved onto my toes and snaked my arms around his neck and he gulped looking down at him.

This was going to be so fucking fun.

He rested his arms around my lower waist and gave me a pleading look.

"Tell me what you want baby.." I said in a very low tone as I rubbed my cheek on his. His heart was beating rapidly in his chest and so was mine.

"Do..do you want to touch me?" I mocked. I unslung down one arm and held his hand on my back. With trembling movements, I placed his hand on my butt and he inhaled sharply.

"Yes." He replied into my neck. "So fucking bad." He groaned. I chuckled and interlaced my fingers together at the back of his neck.

"Do you want to feel me against you?" I questioned pressing my front on his. I moved more up and his hands fully rested on my bottom and I ended up cradling his erection in between my legs and he growled aloud.