45. Let's Close Our Eyes.

Esther's POV

Terrance had forcibly pulled me to sit on his lap even though it was a two in one couch. Thankfully, the hall was dark and the large TV was the only source of light.

I gasped when he nuzzled his nose in the crook of my neck and interlocked his fingers with mine.

"Baby, stop." I whispered. He ignored me and went further to bite me on my collar bone making a quiet, soft moan escape my lips. I could feel his boner pressing on my back as I enjoyed his soft kisses and bites.

"Hey, I hope you guys aren't fucking each in the dark." Shark said and my face glowed red in the dark.

"Shark, how can Terrance fuck her if she's pregnant?" Nina reasoned and smacked his head because he led out a yelp.

I thought the others were listening but nope, Nigel and Jamila were busily making out whiles Karen and Silas were concentrating on the movie.

"But seriously guys, I hope you're not fucking each other right now." Nina said.

"N..no we're not." I said nervously because Terrance's hand crept under my shirt.

"Yep, we're not." He whispered huskily, his lips slowly grazing my ear and sending delicious shivers down my spinal cord. I gasped under my breath when he slightly rubbed my butt against him and growled lowly into my ear muttering 'fuck' under his breath.

"Terrance stop." I said only for him to hear. He ignored me and slipped his other hand into my shirt and staring grazing it on my skin, leaving multiple goose bumps.

"Baby, please stop." I begged quietly as his lips crawled down my neck. Damnit he was horny.

"Should I?" He whispered. "Because some time ago if I can remember pretty well, you were begging me not to stop." He reminded mumbling and my face burned real red.

"Remember?" He muttered rubbing his soft lips on the back of my neck.

"Esther." He called raspily and my heart danced in my chest.

Stop dancing! Your dance moves are lame! I scolded but still, it continued dancing. When I didn't respond, he laid back into the couch pulling me along and he removed one hand out of my shirt.

"Te-"

"Shhh." He kissed the back of my head and started playing with my cheeks.

"Guys we're going to bed." Terrance announced all of a sudden.

"What? But the-"

"Shhh." He hushed and got up with me in his arms.

"Baby, but the movie hasn't even ended." I whined pouting and the others chorused,"Hmm, hmm.''

''Oh you guys stop that!" I groaned and they all sighed.

"Let's go." Terrance turned and started walking.

"But baby..''

"Esther, no, when you deliver I'll take us to see the movie." He promised and took us into our room.

He put me on the bed, laid by me and cuddled me up into his strong muscular arms.

"Why did you make us sleep so early?" I pouted playing with the straps of his singlet.

"Because you have an appointment with the doctor tomorrow." He informed and I rolled my eyes.

"Wait. .nowadays you don't go to work..why?" I asked.

"Because." He said leaning in to me making the space between our lips thin.

"I decided to take some time off just to take care if my pregnant wife." He answered making me blush and I felt lumpy in my throat.