32. What Just happened?!

Esther's POV

I pushed past him and flipped him the birdie as he continued to chuckle, fueling my anger. I now see how it it when I'm laughing and he's fuming.

"Jerk." I muttered and opened the wardrobe to get my PJ's which consisted of a tank top and some loose shorts. When I was about to turn, and arm snaked around my waist and he leaned down, brought his lips close to my ear and I shivered.

"Nervous much?" He whispered and I removed his arm and went into the bathroom. I took a refreshing shower, wore my PJ's and came into the room. Immediately I opened the door, I found his tall figure scrutinizing me again. Despite how much I was burning, I walked past him and laid on the bed whiles he entered the bathroom.

I brought out my phone and after playing temple run for several minutes, he came his PJ's and laid beside me. I flipped myself making my back face him and I put my phone away.

"Esther, are you still mad at me?" He asked and I swear I heard him smirk. I just ignored him and closed my eyes.

Mature Content Alert.

Suddenly, my body felt warm and a knot occupied the ditch of my stomach.

"Terrance, what the hell are you doing?" I asked when his hand crept under my tank top. I turned myself and nearly screamed because he was hovering over me and his hand was still under my shirt.

"Why? Is it affecting you much?" His gruff voice asked. I was tired of this. I was tired of the fact he could make me weak so I placed my hands on his shoulder, pushed him off me and straddled him.

"Not at all." I lied. "But what about what I've just done?" I asked. He smirked, held my upper arm and gently stroked it. "Are..Are these goose bumps I feel? And are you trying to challenge me?" he asked.

"Yes, I'm challenging you but those aren't goose bumps, they're just part of my skin." I lied and he chuckled still stroking my arm and it continued to quiver. "So, make your move." He smirked.

He let go of my arm and I slowly slid my hands on his biceps, making his breath hitch till my hands reached his strong jawline. He gulped when I traced my finger on his jaw and my lips formed a smug smile.

"Your turn." I informed thinking he must have been out of moves. He framed my cheeks with his hands and laid his face in my neck making me tense because his lips were on my skin and I could feel his breath on me.

"You're..you're cheating." I said trying to suppress my moan because he was biting and sucking the skin on my soft spot. Luscious shiver went down my spine when he pecked the mark and looked at me with his lips curved up into a sexy smirk and a darkened look in his orbs.

"Its not cheating and even if it was, its still a move right?" He asked grazing the back of his hand on my cheek, forcing my eyes to close involuntarily.

"Are you out of moves? Or is that an I give up I hear?" He smirked and suddenly, a crazy move popped into my mind.

"Actually,.." I started weakly, stretched my hands and started to unbutton his shirt with fumbling fingers. "What? Is that an I give up I also hear?" I asked. When I reached the mid-way. He was silent and stiff as he looked at me.

"Hm?" I asked. When I reached the last button, I opened the shirt, revealing some really swoon worthy abs and I took off the shirt. That whole time, he was gulping and staring intently at me, making me blush.

"How about my move?" I asked tracing my finger at the center of his hard chest down to the his abs and I ran my fingers up and down on them, that whole time licking my lips.