15. What Could Possibly Go Wrong?

Esther's POV

"Esther, you yelled at your boss?" Jam gasped.

"First of all, stop this ''your boss'' thing and second, I was yelling at Nina and third, I don't care." I huffed.

"Aww, I think he misses you that's why he wants you to come to work." Nina cooed and I glared at her.

Terrance? Miss me? Ha ha ha.

(Not the spaces)

"I'm telling Shark you like him." I smirked.

"Please! No! I beg you!" She clasped her hands and knelt on my bed pouting.

"Sharderaque! Nina like you!" I clicked my tongue.

"Bitch." She muttered and I laughed.

***

I was washing dished singing to a tuneless song and minding my own business then suddenly I heard footsteps behind me.

I snapped head back but saw no one and groaned frowning. I sighed and shook off that thought and went back to the dishes.

Then all sudden where I stood turned black- pitch black.
I turned off the tap and started to panic.

"Who's that?" I asked.

Well darkness of course.

I know but in the day?

Maybe it was Jam's goldfish I drowned in the toilet because she ate my candy when we were little but shit! It wasn't. Not that I wished it was. Like ew,  goldfish in the toilet?

"Well, well, well," A deep rough all too familiar voice countered, making all the hair on my hair stand on end.

"That's lame try something new, like.... I don't know but just change it." I suggested. Esther, you're so not serious in life.

"By the way who are you?" I asked shivering.

"You don't remember me sweetheart?" The voice asked me and I felt the footsteps coming closer.

"No, no no, go back!" I shrieked.

"I'm gonna take you away." He said and my lips started to tremble. Then suddenly everywhere lit and I was by the sink as tap ran and the song in my ears were still playing.

No one, no one, no one

Can get in the way of what I'm feeling

No one, no one, no one

Can get in the way of what I feel for you, you, you

When the rain is pouring down

And my heart is hurting

You will always be around

This I know for certain

You and me together

Through the days and nights

I don't worry 'cause

Everything's going to be alright

People keep talking they can say what they like

But all...

Was I Day-Dreaming dreaming or Day-Maring?

I sighed and finnished up the dishes and went to the hall. When I heard the roaring of laughter, I calmed down instantly and approached them.