38. I Can't Sleep Without You.

If you're a fan of "Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?" You should know this song. It's so nice😍

Esther's POV

It's been weeks since Terrance had fully recovered and all his wounds had disappeared and he he'd become stronger than ever. And let's not forget more hotter.

And during these six weeks, I had been more stressed out than ever. That was because I was still receiving threats and messages. I even wondered whether Terrance had grown suspicious of me.

Today, I had finally made up my mind to leave this house right after I tell Terrance that I love him.

He had already come back from work and he was freshening up whiles I was making dinner. When I finished and turned off the stove after cooking, two arms snaked around my waist and I gasped.

"Terrance what the hell?" I asked when he kissed the back of my head.

"I have a surprise for you." His deep voice rumbled into my ears and I shivered in delight.

"What's the surprise?" I asked smiling.

"It wouldn't have been a surprise if I had told you." He replied.

"Then don't tell me?" I said.

"But.." He sighed. "Nevermind."

Before I could comprehend him, he unwrappped his arms for around my waist and picked me up in a bridal way and my arms moved to coil around his neck.

"Baby, I can walk." I giggled.

"I know, but I miss you being in my arms." He replied looking down at my flushed cheeks. 

"Terrance!..I'm gonna fall!" I squealed when he swung me and he just chuckled. We finally reached our room and he put me down and suddenly, his hands covered my view.

"Baby, I can't s-"

"Shhh." He hushed and I heard the door open. He helped me walk inside and closed the door behind him.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"Yes damnit." I said holding his hands which were covering my eyes.

He chuckled a deep chuckle before he removed his hands from my eyes and I blinked.

"Oh my God..Terrance!" I gasped looking over the room in awe with my mouth covered with my hand.

Candles had been lit and rose petals had been scattered over the room and bed. There was a champagne. Everything looked so romantic and to and to add to that,  my favourite Indian serial song "Rhabba Ve" by 'B. Praak.' was being played.

"Do you like it?" He asked behind me.

"Like it? I love it!" I squealed looking up to him. He chuckled again, took a step towards me and put his hands on my waist.

"Happy Valentines day Esther." He wished gently pressing the sides of my waist making a knot tie in my stomach.

"Same to you baby." I smiled went on my toes and wrapped my arms around his neck when he coiled his arms around my waist and tugged me closer to him.

"Rabba ve... Rabba ve...(x2)

Kyun khawaboon pe tere saaye hain?

Dil kyun hai tanha mera? 

Kyun khaamoshi hai zuban meri

Ashkon se keh paoon na 

Kyun dard hai itna