33. Fuck, I love You.

Terrance's POV

I gently grazed my fingers of her smooth bare back, kissed her neck, and she shivered slightly, indicating she was awake.

I had no idea what made us do what we did last night. But, that night to be honest was the best night of my life and I don't regret anything, and I just hope is that she doesn't regret too.

Feeling her soft lips on mine just increased my heart beat feeling her hands all over me only swirled up my insides.

I didn't know why but I wanted to tell her there and then that I was in love with her but I couldn't because I thought she wouldn't believe me since I thought she must have thought I would only say that because of what ever we were doing and I was also too absorbed into her. The way she gave me her seductive looks, the way she spoke, God.

"Hey." I whispered huskily in her ear. She chuckled a bit before she replied and before she could she could anything, I spoke first.

"Esther." I whispered.

"Yeah?" She whispered back.

"Just so you know, I don't regret anything that happened between us last night." I informed and I could feel her grin.

"Me too." She said and I smirked and continued kissing her neck.

"Remember how you were screaming my name last night?" I asked and she pinched my thigh.

"Ow." I groaned and raised my head and pecked her cheek and continued carressing, cuddling and fondling her slightly in my arms.

"We can't stay in bed forever." She reminded.

"Why not?" I chuckled pressing her more to me.

"Terrance, we have to ea-"

"Take a shower together?" I cut her off and I could see red settle on the surface of her cheek.

"I meant-"

"Ok." I removed my hands from around her making her fall on her back and before she could comprehend me, I carried her out of the bed in a bridal way.

"Terrance!"

"Shhh." I pecked her lips and we entered the bathroom, I placed her in front of the sink and I stood behind her. Later, I stretched my hand over her head and picked our tooth brushes, spread some paste on them and gave her hers.

She smiled, blushed and looked into the sink because of the was I was looking at her till we finished brushing our teeth.

"Hey, you don't have to behave all shy." I chuckled and her face got more redder.

"I'm not feeling shy."  She muttered and crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"Really? Because I feel you're trying to avoid talking to me." I smirked  glancing briefly at her chest and she unfolded her arms and moved back to the wall, with her hands on it whiles my body appeared in front of her.

"No, I'm not trying to avoid talking to you." She informed. "What happened to us taking a shower together?" She asked trying to be confident making me chuckle.

I gently gripped her wrist and took her to the bathroom. Immediately we reached the bathroom, I caged her to the wall. I turned on the shower and she threw her head back. I dipped my face into her neck and rubbed in my nose, before I started kissing her neck.

My palm glided on her flat stomach and I moved it down and slipped it beneath her. I rubbed her clit and moved my hands over it and she moaned. I moved my head to her chin and  slammed down my lips with hers. I jolted apart her lips with my tongue and moved it in through her sweet mouth, enjoying every corner.