24. I'm Sorry What?

Esther's POV

I sat on the counter and blew over my hot tea gently with my eyes closed. I was about to take my first sip or gulp but someone snatched it making my eyes snap open.

"Dude, I didn't finish drinking that." I countered looking at my tea.

"You never will." He declared in his gruff voice.

"What do you want?" I asked boredly. He frowned, gripped my wrist and started to drag me.

"Let go of me! Ugh! What's wrong with you?" I said when he dragged me out outside and made me sit into the car and slammed the door shut.

He sat at the drivers seat, revved the engine and started to drive.

"Terrance, can you explain all this? You have been dragging me around like I'm some rag-doll, you tell your dad you want to marry me, have you gone mad?" I yelled.

"Esther, I don't have time to explain all that shit to you so shut up." He said and ran a hand through his hair.

***

He stopped at the mall, got down, drew me out and we went into the mall. We went straight where casual and he randomly chose an outfit and some leather black stilettos which reached my knee.

"Can you at least explain what is going on?" I groaned.

''Can you at least shut the fuck up and wear this?" He ordered.

"Fine, but only because it's nice." I said and went into the changing room to change.

I came out and he had left me here...again.

I trekked out of the mall to find him leaning on the car with his arms folded as he stared at me from head to toe and I felt shaky. I walked over to the car till I reached it.

"Get the fuck in." He ordered and was about to shove me.

"Hey, hey, don't push me, I can move myself." I informed and sat into the car. He tramped to the drivers seat and sat down.

"I'm taking you on a date." He gritted as if he was forced and started the car.

Ignoring the fluttering in my tummy, I spoke, "Well, you could have done what every sane guy would have done, that's ask." I reasoned.

" I don't ask for what I want, I demand." He scoffed and I rolled my eyes.

And so?

We arrived at a restaurant and my heart beat faster as we got down and went inside. We headed to our seats and he plopped into his chair.

"You're supposed to pull out a chair for me." I huffed. He groaned, got up and pulled out my chair and I sat down elegantly.

"Better."

A waiter approached us with some menus in her hand. Terrance took the menu and she left.

"What do you want to order?" He demanded.

"I'm not a police woman to keep law and order or maybe you mean and judge? Like how they do in courts, like ORDER! OR-"

"Shut the fuck up and tell me the food you want to eat."

"Ohhhh, you know you could have just-" I stopped midway when he growled.

"OK ok, I would like some spaghetti and meatballs." I smiled. After placing our order, our food came after some minutes and I dug into mine.

"Oh My God, this is amazing," I moaned when I stuffed some meat into my mouth. I glanced briefly at Terrance who was glaring at me and eating his fries in bits.