Prologue

They say the world is a big place, but when it comes to people, its actually really small. You can probably guess I never imagined my parents-the ones who had no clue what was going in the world half the time- to know such a famous family. That family; the Swift's.

Yeah, I know your thinking. No, it must be different Swift's? It can't be Taylor Swift's family, well I hate to break it to you, but you're right.

You see, I'd been a fan of Taylor for as long as I could remember. Fangirling over her on Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr. Dreaming with everyone else about what it would be like to meet her, without knowing that I actually had.

At the start I was just like every other swiftie, except now I wasn't.

I'd seen things, done things (stupid things) and witnessed things that no other swiftie had. To be honest I never imagined that my families' friend's would've made such a big impact on my life. When I first heard that a family, in which I'd never met, was coming to stay with us over fall break my first thought was; Ugh now I'd actually have to interact with people and come out of my room, there goes all my plans for fall break. But looking back on it now, I'm thinking; Oh Audrey, why do you always put a downer on things. But in my defence, how was I supposed to know it was the Swift's.

Wow, I'm arguing with myself now. Keeping it real classy Audrey.

Welp! Welcome to my life...

(A/N)

So, here is the prologue. I will be posting the first chapter soon.

Please comment and vote, it'll motivate me to keep writing :)

I've had this idea for awhile now and I've finally gotten the time to write it down, hope y'all like it!

~Cait~