Chapter Eighteen

The next morning I woke up to an eery silence, stretching my fingers out across the sheets im met with coldness,  not the usual warmth that radiats Taylor's body. Stittng up straighter my eyes scan the room searching for the lanky blonde, before realizing that that she was no where in my room.

Groaning I roll over onto Taylor's side of the bed, taking in her sweet scent. I was comfortable laying in this bed listening to the birds outside my window and watching the rays of sunlight dance across my walls. But my mind was no longer at ease, Taylors absence was now all I could focus on,  she almost never got up before me.

Sighing I decide I had better go and look for her, not that she would be lost or anything.  Just a precaution considering we were talking about Taylor Swift.

Standing up I stumble out of the room I make my way down the stairs shivering as cold air hits me.

I make it down the stairs unscathed until I come to last step wich sends me tumbling to the floor my foot catching on the edge.

I hit the floor with a loud bang, loud enough to probably wake up the entire house. My head was throbbing slightly and My foot was still awkwardly resting at the base of the first step.

"Fuck" I mumble as I try to sit up, but my foot I don't know how was still stuck.

"Hey" Looking up I see a pair of milky white legs that traveled into a pair of spandex hidden beneath a long T-shirt.

"Ah...help? I ask weakly as Taylor kneels down in front of me pulling me up, unhooking me from the stairs.

"What on earth were you doing Audrey?" Taylor asks once I was standing up next to her.

"Trying to find you" I mumble sheepishly as Taylor laughs what seems to be a forced laugh.

Frowning I turn to look at Taylor's face only to find it streaked with tears, her eyes red and blotchy.

"Taylor?" I ask quietly wondering what had happened.

"Im fine" Taylor says brushing me off, dismissing the fact that she had been crying.

"No your not" I say frowning at her, as she pulls away from me when I try to give her a hug.

"Taylor please" I beg as she turns away from me and back into the kitchen,  slumping down on one of the bar stills.

"I-" Taylor starts only to be cut off by Andrea entering the room.

"You girls okay?" She asks "I heard a lot of banging"

"Were fine!" Taylor says a little to quickly,  Andrea raises her eyebrows.

"Im sorry if I woke you...I kinda...yeah...stairs..." I trail off awkwardly after realizing that Andrea wasn't even listening to me.

"Taylor" Andrea says slowly "have you been crying?" At this Taylor falls off the still and into her mothers arm crying into her chest.  Leaving me standing their awkwardly watching the two of them.

"Can-" Taylor lets out another sob "can I talk to you in private Mom?" She asks. Andrea just nods motioning Taylor into the living room,  sending me a sympathetic look before closing the door.

Stittng down on the still Taylor was just sitting on I debate weither or not to listen in, I needed to know what was wrong.  Seeing Taylor upset was like watching someone kill a kitten,  painful.

In the end I decide against it, because lets face it I had eaves dropped and snooped on Taylor one to many times in the past four days.

Finally the living room door opens welcoming a sobbing Taylor and a grim faced Andrea into the kitchen.

Taylor and Andrea take a seat next to me, Taylor looking at her fingers watching tears splash onto her pajama pants, Andrea was mimicking Taylor,  biting her lip and looking around as if she wasn't quite sure what to say next.

Eventualy though she breaks the silence,  turning to Taylor she speaks slowly "love, you need to tell her" Taylor doesn't look up,  but she nods. Sliding off the still she walks over to me, pulling me in a hug something she had refused to give me before.

"Audrey" she says slowly after a minute of silence "I got a phone call" she pauses pulling me back into a tighter hug "and you're not going to like it"

DUN DUN DUHNNNNNNNNNN
What do you guys think is going to happen?
ALSO THANKYOU SO MUCH WE REACHED 1K READS OMG IM SO HAPPY!
ANOTHER THING,  BLANK SPACE MUSIC VIDEO AHHHHHHHHHH
4 comments + 5 votes = New Update
~ Cait ~