Chapter Twenty

I looked across the room at Taylor nervously, she was on the phone with her manager making sure it was okay that I could go to New York with her. Mom had finally given in, sighing and saying 'I guess its about time you went back, its been a good 12 years' I had started shrieking and in the spur of the moment jumped on Austins back, earning strange looks from everyone in the room.

"All good?" I ask as Taylor comes off the phone.

She grins "yup!"

"Awesome!" I reply pulling her into a hug "so we leave tomorrow right?"

"Confirmative" she says, playing with my hair again "though Audrey" I look up at her.

"What?" I say frowning.

"Im not gonna be around a whole lot while were their Aud" Taylor says smirking at the nickname I'd just been given.

"Aud?" I ask giggling, Taylor smiles.

"Its cute, like you"

"Thanks" I say shooting her a shy smile "no ones ever said I was cute before"

Taylor looks at me suprised "what?" She asks no longer giggling.

"Nothing" I say blushing, adverting my eyes trying not to meet hers.

"Okay" Taylor says smirking "whatever you say, we can talk about this later"

"So" I say playing with the hem of my pajamas, yes I was still wearing them "what were you saying about NY?"

"Oh right" Taylor says "I've got lots of meetings, like two everyday and I can't take you to all of them so your going to be by yourself a lot"

I nod, I had anticipated this, thats the main reason she was going wasn't it? "Thats okay" I say "I don't mind, at least im going" Taylor smiles.

"And no ones called you cute before"

"Shut up" I mumble, Taylor laughs sheepishly.

"Sorry" she says, though I could tell she didn't really mean it.

"So why are we leaving tomorrow? Why not today?"

Taylor smirks "looks like someones forgotten that they have a movie date with their girl friends"

"Friend" I correct her, before covering my mouth, I had completely forgotten about me and Claras plans "whats the time?" I ask as Taylor flicks on her phone.

"Uh, juat gone past 12pm"

"What!?" I ask jumping off the couch "im meeting her at 12.30 and im still in my pajamas!" I exclaim my eyes meeting a hysterical Taylor lying on the couch.

"And what am I supposed to do?" She asks through laughs.

"Help!" I shout at her before dashing up the stairs and running into my room, only to find Libby sitting in the bottom of my wardrobe a pile of my clothes on top of her, my make up bag strewn beside her. She was wearing one of my best sundress, wich she had obviously spilt purple eyeshadow all down and had scribbled my eye liner all over her face.

"Libby!" I scream running towards her and picking her up "what is wrong with you!? I have to leave in 20 minutes and I need my makeup and clothes!"

"Sorry" Libby says innocently, blinking up at me.

"Im going to kill you when you're done cleaning up this mess!"

"Hey, hey, hey" Taylor says running into my room and swiftly taking Libby out of my arms.

"Libby" Taylor says to her softly, dusting the makeup off my dress "why were you in Audrey's room?"

"Because" Libby says pouting "I wanted to be a big girl, like you's" Taylor smiles before gently setting her down on the bed. I stood there watching the two of them, the anger I was feeling towards Libby slowly ebbing as Taylor sat on the bed next to her talking to her softly about what its like to grow up and that you shouldn't want to rush. Libby was lapping it up, smiling up at Taylor and bopping her head as Taylor talked.

"Okay" Taylor says once she was finished talking "go find my mom, she'll help you wash your face and make sure you put that dress in the wash" Libby nods before bounding out of my room and down the stairs yelling Andrea's name.

"Sorry" Taylor says "I should of left that talk to your Mom"

"Nooo" I say "you did way better, Mom wouldn't have even cared"

"Really?" Taylor asks shocked.

"Yes"I say "now are you gonna help me sort out this mess or not?"

"Okay, okay" Taylor says walking over to me "what do you wanna wear?"

"Well now that Libby ruined the dress I had planned to wear, im now thinking this"I say showing Taylor a black skater skirt and stripped crop top.

"Ooooooh" Taylor says "classy"

"Look away" I say "im gonna strip" Taylor laughs but stays facing me "Taylor!" I say starting to get anoyed.

"What" she says nonchalantly "were both girls"

"Ugh, fine" I groan as I start pulling off my pajamas.

"Someones a bit self conscious" Taylor jokes.

"Look who's talking" I say pulling the crop top over my head. Taylor falls silent and I instantly regret what I'd just said "sorry...I" I trail off lost.

"Its fine" Taylor says sharply "what me to do your hair?"

"Yes please" I say as I finish lacing up my chucks, walking over to Taylor I sit face away from her as her slender fingers brush blonde hair away from my face.

"We look alike" Taylor says gazing into the mirror.

"Mmm not really" I say "your way prettier" Taylor sighs before standing up.

"Okay im finished" Taylor anounces, glancing in the mirror I smile when I see what she had done to my hair. She had fish taled it to the side, clipping back my side bang with a simple rose clip.

"Thankyou " I say softly as I walk away from the mirror and out the door.

"Your welcome" she says "want me to drop you off? Im going to meet Ed so it's not a problem"

"Okay" I say smirking at the fact she was going to meet Ed.

I follow Taylor into the car, Taylor slids into the drivers seat and I climb in beside her.

"Good to go" Taylor says and I grin.

"Quoting Ed already are we?" Taylor blushes as she pulls out of the driveway and out onto the street, Taylor driving and m we riding shotgun.

OMG THAT IS LIKE MY BEST CHAPTER YET!
Okay so im thinking this story is going to be about 70 to 100 parts long and im hoping to have it finished by about idk March next year :)
5 comments + 6 votes = New Update
~ Cait ~