Chapter Thirteen

I stumble over a box of props as I follow Taylor and Ed's security manager through a maze that was the backstage of the Soldier Field.

"Audrey watch your feet!" Taylor chuckles nervously as I trip over yet another box, a wave of blonde hair falling in my face.

"Ugh" I complain as I pick myself back up, dusting of pieces of wierd glittery stuff that had landed on me.

"Every thing okay?" The security dude asks as I nod my head blushing with embarrassment. "Okay then" he says smiling "were almost there".

Turning a few more corners and stumbling a few more times, in wich I managed to stay on my feet but bumping into Taylor instead.

"Here we are" The security guy says proudly, motioning towards the door with the hastily written sign on it saying Ed Sheeran.

"Thankyou" Taylor mumbles towards the security guy, who just smiled at us before knocking on Ed's door.

"Mr Sheeran" he says standing up a little straighter when Ed yells back an incoherent answer. I feel a rush of excitement run through my body and I give a little jump as security continues "I do believe you have visitors" I can't help the grin that was taking over my face, shuffling from behind the door could be heard as a scruffy ginger opens the door.

"Tay!" Ed screams as soon as he sees us, Taylor runs forward engulfing him in a huge hug, completely forgetting about her 'nerves' and me.

"I missed you buddy!" She says ruffling his hair as the guard leads me and the....um...happy reunited couple...back into Ed's dressing room.

As soon as the door closes Taylor and Ed both start talking a million miles per hour trying to catch up on everything they've missed leaving me completely forgotten and lost standing awkwardly in the doorway.

"Im here to" I mumble when there conversation pauses slightly, Ed and Taylor both turn to look at me and Taylor blushes.

"Sorry Audrey" Taylor says "Its just I haven't seen Ed in ages"

"Yeah I get it" I mumble my mood changing instantly, I mean im a 17 year old girl what do you expect?

"Hey" Ed starts "I want to meet you too" Ed trails off biting his lip before pulling out his phone "selfie?" He asks weakly.

I perk up a little at the mention of this, it's always been my dream to take a selfie with Ed freaking Sheeran! My friends are going to be so jealous (not that I have many).

"Sure" I say and shuffle closer to Ed and Taylor who both pull funny faces as the camera clicks.

As Ed puts his phone away he starts talking to me "you can go find your seat if you want to Audrey?" He asks frowning at my name "im just going to talk to Taylor for a bit, but she'll come join you soon!"

Smirking at the two of them I head towards the door before slipping out it. But instead of going to find my seats I hover outside the door and start to listen to their conversation.

I knew I shouldn't, but some things, when they get handed to you, you just gotta talk them.

Hey hey hey
It's been so long im sorry, hope this chapter makes up for it!
4 comments + 5 votes = New Update
~ Cait ~