Chapter Thirty One

The days in New York passed quietly, me and Taylor rarley spoke, I knew she was still upset about the whole drunken incident. To be fair I was incredibly upset myself. I was known as the good girl to everyone, the girl that rarely gets in trouble, that never steps out of line, the quiet and shy girl. Now look what I've done and the kicker is I did it in front of my idol, someone I had sworn to impress and always be on my best behavier. Taylor had, well to put it simple, she had basically avoided me the rest of the trip. That stung a little, like she hasn't been drunk before? But the person who was most upset and mad with me would have to be Austin. He had seen the picture. That dreaded picture on the front of the magizine.

He had called me the morning after, ragging, he shouted down the line at me for about an hour and I could even here my mother and Andrea in the background yelling at me too. I had burst into tears at that point, I had upset everyone I loved, well except for Libby maybe because she probably doesn't have a clue whats going on like wise with Tiger. But I had upset mum, Austin and Taylor and that was too much to take. I hadn't really seen Ed again after that night even apart from him talking to Taylor in a hushed tone the next morning before both of them left. I wouldn't be surprised if Ed was mad at me too.

"Audrey!" I hear Taylor shout up the stairs, her voice pulling me from my miserable thoughts.

"What?" I shout back, pulling myself up of my bed. I hadn't left my room for the past three days, not even to get food. Taylor would come and bring me something every now and then but I never really ate it, I was just so mad at myself I didn't think I deserved anything.

"Some boy is at the door for you!" My blood runs cold as I cautiously make my way down the stairs and peer round the corner my eyes meeting a face that now burned in the back of my mind.

"Audrey!" Alex says cheerfully as soon as he sees me, Taylor was looking between us, eyeing both me and Alex suspiciously.

"What do you want?" I spit out, stepping out into the hallway I shoot him my best death glare. This boy had caused enough trouble for me already, I certainly was not in the mood for anymore.

"Woah" Alex says putting his hands up in the air "calm down sweet cheeks" I could feel the anger catch a light inside of me. I ran towards Alex, all my thoughts behind me. I didn't care if Taylor was standing right next to me, all I cared about was Alex.

Standing right in front of him I spit into his face "don't you dare call me sweet cheeks" and before Alex could react I slap him hard across the cheek, just like the way Ella had.

"Ow" he yells once he had regained his senses "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?"

"That" I say sweetly  "was for calling me something  I find insulting and this..." I slap him across the cheek again "was for dragging me into a freaking club when you knew I was underage and you knew I didn't want to go!" I was past the point of boiling, and I could now feel hot, angry tears falling down my cheeks. I could see Taylor out the corner of my eye, watching on in shock. I knew I had just landed myself in even more trouble, but in Taylor's words 'there's nothing I do better than revenge'

"YOU PSYCHOLOGICAL BITCH!" Alex screams, getting ready to hit me back.

"You wouldn't hit a girl would you?" I some how find the voice to say as Alex slowly lowers his arms.

"Are you finished then?" Alex asked angrly "with your little drama queen bitch slapping?" I was finished but his final comment ticked me off.

"Not quite" I say quickly slapping him one more time "thats for kissing me, NOW GET OUT!" I scream as Alex hurriedly leaves, slamming the door behind them.

Tears were still streaming down my cheeks as I turn to a bewildered looking Taylor.

"Sorry" I mumble before collapsing into her open arms, tears flooding my cheeks.

"I have a lot of questions now" Taylor mumbles quietly "but I'll wait" I just nod my head not trusting my voice.

I had just done to Alex what my Dad had done to my Mum, and now I wasn't sure what to think.

Dun dun dunnnnnnnn...
Uh oh now whats gonna happen to Audrey and will Taylor forgive her?
4 comments + 7 votes = New Update
~ Cait ~