Chapter Twenty Nine

The lift doors silently slide open reveling a crowded lobby. People were shouting and security were holding of a few screaming teens and a crowd of paparazzi.

"Hey Audrey" someone shouts their voice sounding scrayingly familiar, turning I expect to meet the eyes in witch belong to Alex but instead I meet none other than those of Mr Ed Sheeran.

"Ed!" I say as he pulls me into a hug "visiting Tay?" I say with a smirk.

"Yup" Ed chuckles "and where might you be going dressed like that?" He asks eyeing my outfit.

"Uh...meeting up with some friends" I say nervously as I see Alex making his way through the crowd.

"Well have fun then" Ed says as the lift opens for him.

"You too" I say smirking "but not to much fun" Ed glares at me before walking into the lift.

Turning I meet a breathless Alex "shit" he mutters as he nods his head towards the fans and paps.

"Tell me about it" I mumble as he leads me out, drawing the paps attention for some unknown reason, I mean I was jist friends with Taylor not famous, why do they care?

"So" Alex says once we were seated safely inside a cab, I could see out the review mirror Taylor's body guard following us like I had asked.

"I've arranged for my other friends to meet us there" I look at him puzzled.

"There being...?" I ask quietly, half excited, half scared out of my wits.

"Oh, this nightclub we found a while back thats not to strict on age, come on, you'll love it!"

"A nightclub!?!" I all but scream "are you kidding me, im 17!" I yell at him, I had never stepped foot in an nightclub, and it certainly wasn't high on my bucket list.

"Exactly" Alex says laughing, "your 17, and thats what normal 17 yr olds do!"

"Oh" I say after realizing how stupid what I had just said sounded. "You could'vetold me before I agreed to come though" I mutter still pissed.

"Well then you wouldn't have come" Alex replys matter of factly "now come on, were here"

Following Alex we make our way down some back Ally, towards a broken neon sign that was flicking High Spot Nightclub and Casino, grumbling I follow Alex inside after he had tipped off the bouncer.

The club was decked out in millions of neon lights and disco globes that sprayed sparkles in every direction, there was a bar at the back of a room and an aray of pokie machines. Alex of course made a beeline for the bar. Imeadetly he started talking to three other guys who were sitting there and one girl.

"Audrey" he says shoving me forwards "this is Hannah, Nick, Leo and Vinc"

"Hey" I say nervously, waving my hand quietly.

"Hey girly" Hannah says, pulling out a stool for me next to her "what ya drinking tonight?"

"Uh..." I stutter out not really knowing any alcohol names.

"We'll have two shots of vodka and hmmm...." she pauses "lets go with.." she looks me up and down " tequila" gulping I watch as the bartender spins three shot glasses my way.

"Drink up Audrey" Alex says smirking, he was already on his third beer at the least.

Hannah already had a dozen empty glasses around her and was now stumbling away from the bar he arm wrapped around one of the other boys...Leo I think, who were making their way to the dance floor.

I sat there staring at the shots for what felt like hours, everyone around me was coming and going ordering drinks and then heading back to the dance floor or the pokies.

Eventualy temptation drawed me and and gingerly I picked up one of the shots, unsure of which one it was and hesitantly swallowed it.

It lefta burning sensation as it went down but at the same time it felt good, a warm buzz settling inside my head. Slowly I picked up the next and swallowed it, faster this time and more confident.

The tequila was still sitting there but I wasn't brave enough to try that yet so instead I ordered to more shots of vodka, becoming tipsyer by the minute. All thoughts of Taylor lost inside my buzzing mind.

I was about to order another when I feel a hand on my shoulder, in my current state my first instinct was to flinch away but I calmed down when I heard Alexs voice.

"Care for a dance?" He slurs in my ear.

"Sure, just let me" I swallow  down the entire shot of tequila, before spinning round and stumbling off the stool, I was a very light weight.

My mind was jumbled as Alex places a hand on my hip, his other one reaching for mine, he lazily pulls me round in circles. Stumbling over his own feet everynow and then.

I had lost complete track of time until Alexs whispers in my ear "its midnight" and thats when everything comes back to me, Taylor must be worried sick.

I was about to pull away from Alex when a pair of wet lips push themselves against mine and at the same time I hear a camera click, shit.

Without thinking I slap Alex hard on the cheek before running back to the bar where a drunken Hannah was now sitting, stumbling I grab my coat and purse before sprinting towards the exit, my feet dragging themselves, my actions heavy with Alcohol.

Running out onto the curb I spot Taylor's bodyguards car and without thinking I throw myself into the passenger seat.

He looks alarmed to see me there, slightly drunk, my lipstick smeared probably halfway across my face bawling my eyes out.

"Okay" is all he says "lets get you home."

Half an hour later he pulls up outside Taylor's block, where more paps are waiting.

Stumbling out of the car, I end up tripping over the curb my mind not agreeingwith my body.

Thankfully he was there to catch me and slowly helps me up, dragging me inside behind him.

"Thankyou" I slur once we were in the saftey of the lift "your a nice man" I giggle, no control over what I was doing. He just nods be for helping me outof the lift and across the hallway, before knocking gently on Taylors door.

Ed opens the door an angry yet releaved look on his face. Roughly he pulls me inside making me stubble and end up puking all over Taylor's embroidered door mat.

The bile taste burned in my mouth as Ed carried me over to the couch, where a very angry Taylor sat with red rimmed eyes.

HEY HEY HEY
SO IM BACK, im not sure if you guys are gonna like this chapter or not, its a little bit different and out there but please comment and vote!
~Cait ~