Chapter Eight

I was starting to worry about Taylor,  she ate next to nothing at dinner and didn't even touch dessert. I saw her talking to her mom after dinner and whatever her mom was saying it didn't look happy.  Andrea had a worried look on her face and Taylor was playing with her fingers and biting her lip. I was tempted to go over and ask if everything was okay but I decided not to, instead I plopped down next to Austin on the couch who was flicking through one of Tiger's comic strips while Tiger sat beside him explaining everything.

"Hey princess" he says as I roll my eyes at this new nickname,  Austin and Tiger bonded imidaitly and now Tiger followed Austin everywhere.

"Don't you call Taylor that?" I ask slightly confused as to why I had been founded this nickname.

"Nah" Austin says "I just call her Tay" he says smirking at me.

"So why do you call me princess?" I press, Austin just laughs before turning to Tiger.

"C'mon mate bed time!" Austin says as Tiger giggles and trys to run away, but Austin catches him and lifts him over his shoulder "Bye guys me and Tiger are heading up to bed...oh" Austin says as he notices Libby "and Libby's coming to" he says picking her up too, a mumble of good nights follow as the two boys and Libby head up the stairs.

Looking around the room for Taylor I find that she's not here, groaning I get up off the couch.

"You heading to bed to?" Mom says looking up from whatever magazine she was reading.

"Mmm maybe" I say shrugging as I walk out the room and up the stairs.

I wasn't sure where Taylor had got to but I certainly didn't expect to see her sitting cross legged on my bed, laptop resting on her knees.

"Oh hey" she says, smiling at me closing her laptop lid.

"Hey" I say hopping up beside her "watcha doing?" I ask as Taylor sighs.

"Work" she groans before turning to me "what about you?" Rolling my eyes I debate weither to bring up Austins new nickname for me and his flirtatious comments.

"Your brother" I say slowly "does he have a girlfriend ?" Taylor looks at me suprised but then laughs.

"Why? You think he's cute?" I look at her in shock, did she really just ask me that?

"Noooo" I say "does he usually flirt with every girl he comes in contact with?" now it was Taylor's turn to look at me in shock.

"Wh...what?" She laughs covering her mouth "he was flirting with you?"

I shrug "guess you could say that" Taylor doesn't say anything except laugh.

"Didn't know he was into younger girls" she smirks,  I slap her playfully.

"Shut up" I say laughing before turning to Taylor seriously " So what was up at dinner, you hardly ate anything?" Taylor tenses "Taylor" I say slowly pulling her into a side hug "please don't tell me you have an eating disorder" I whisper "your so strong" at this Taylor just squeezes me tighter.

"But the media makes you weak" she whispers into my shoulder "and sometimes the pressure just gets to much" I nod but I still don't think what Tays doing is right and as im a swiftie I need to tell her this. There are so many girls out there who look up to Taylor and admire her and seeing her like this made me feel weak in the knees.

"So you think not eatings the answer?" Taylor looks up at me trying not to cry.

"I know its bad and I know its wrong but..."

"But nothing" I say cutting her off and pulling her back into a hug, "your hurting yourself Tay," I mumble.
"I..." Taylor starts but I cut her off.
"You wouldn't hurt me would you?" I ask watching as she frowns slightly.
"Of course not," she says, "why would I do that?"
"Exactly," I say, "so don't hurt yourself."

"I love you" Taylor mumbles.

"Love you too Tay, love you too."

So I have exams and stuff coming up so im trying to write lots:)
Also do you guys want some sweeran thrown in?
And what do you think about Austin and Audrey?
2 comments+5 votes = New Update
~ Cait ~