Chapter Six

"Excuse me Lara but Audrey didn't exactly show us where we were sleeping" Andrea says to my Mom who just looks at me giving me that 'im very dissapointed look' which I just roll my eyes at.

"Excuse me but how was I supposed to show them to their room when I was sitting on the floor in shock, crying my heart out" I sass back, Mom just turns to look at me suppriesd but doesn't say anything she just sighs before helping Andrea with the bags and leading the Swift clan up the stairs.

"So in here is the spair room"Mom says pushing the door open to reveal one king sized double bed "Austin and Taylor can pick who they want to sleep with I guess" Mom says as me and Austin both snicker at how wrong what she had just said sounded.

"Uh" Austin says "I guess I'll share a room with Tiger over here" he says patting Tiger on the head, I look at Taylor hoping that she'll pick me over Libby who she was currently holding on her hip every now and then bouncing her up and down earning a fit of giggles from Libby.

"Ooooh" Taylor says turning to me "we can have two weeks worth of sleepovers!" She says excitedly, and I smile as relief floods through me silently thanking her the she didn't pick Libby over me.

"I thought you were going to pick Libby for a minute then" I say as soon as I walk into me room Taylor following behind me.

Laughing Taylor shakes her head "I'd never dream of it" she says sitting her bag down at the end of my bed "Is there like another bed or am I sharing with you?" Taylor asks once I had finished tidying up my room abit.

"Ah" I say slightly worried that she might not want to share a bed with me "I think we might be sharing" I say finaly and Taylor grins.

"Awesome, thats even better" I laugh at how adorable she looked sitting on my bed bouncing up and down with excitement.

"You scare me sometimes" I say joining her on the bed "Oh" I say suddenly looking around the room "I can take down the posters if they are scaring you" I say motioning to the all the posters of Taylor that decorated my walls.

"Oh" Taylor says as if she had just noticed them "I don't mind, it would take forever to remove them all anyway"  nodding I lean my head against my shoulder content with what I had right now. "I bet you know lots about me" Taylor says breaking the silence, removing my head from her shoulder I nod.

"Yeah, quite a bit if im being honest" Taylor laughs.

"I figured that you would" she then pulls out her phone "put your number in?" She asks and I nod taking her phone numbly and typing my number in. Taylor smiles at me gratefully "I don't know much about you" Taylor concludes and I laugh as if that wasn't obvious.

"Lets play twenty questions!" I say having never played that game before, Taylor nods excitedly again, god this girl was excited about everything.

"Okay I'll start" Taylor says and sits herself up taller.

Hey guys, just a quick update for you all.
2 comments+ 5 votes= New update
~Cait~