Chapter Twelve

I jumped up and down on the spot as we waited on the sidewalk outside my house for the taxi that was going to be taking me and Taylor to Ed's concert.

I had been buzzing all day with thought of going to an Ed Sheeran concert in the back of my mind and now Taylor's just sprung on me that we'll be going back stage to "hang out" with him im practically screaming on the inside.

Taylors mood had bern off all day, she had seemed a bit funny this morning in my room but I hadn't seen anything till we opend the front door to about 30 paps camped out on my lawn.

Taylor just froze standing in the doorway like a deer caught in the head lights,  thankfully Austin was quick to his feet and jumped up slamming the door in their faces.

Shaken Taylor had turned away from the door, muttering something about how the paps had even found out she was here. I have't admitted it to her yet but I can't help but think it was me who slightly tipped off the paps.

You see I had posted on insta and twitter that Taylor was staying with me, turns out its not to hard to track someone's adress. Austin had called the police and thankfully the paps were escorted of my lawn with a warning about returning but Taylor still looked...frightened? 

Angry?

Scared?

I couldn't tell but she had expressed that she was extremely mad at who ever did it and even had a go at Austin because she believed it was him who tipped off thd paps.

Taylor still looked on edge now, standing next to me rocking back n  forth on the balls of her feet, nibbling on the edge of her lip as her hands twisted themselves in knots.

"Hey whats wrong?" I ask cautiously,  not meeting her eye as she turns to face me the guilt from this morning still consuming my mind.

"Oh.." Taylor says "Nothing" before shaking her head and climbing into the taxi that had just pulled up in front of us.

"Im so excited" I anounce as I slide in next to Taylor who gives me a small smile before turning away and leaning her head on the window.

Something was definitely wrong.

And I find it hard to believe it was still the paps, I mean doesn't she get that kind of stuff everyday?

"C'mon Audrey think!" I mutter to myself.  As the driver pulls away from the curb, a very interesting thought plants itself in my brain.

Was she nervous about meeting Ed?

Sorry for not updating sooner,  I'll try to update more regularly now!
Omg 1989, who else is metaphorically dead?
4 comments + 5 votes = New Update!
~ Cait ~