Chapter Twenty Four

'All passengers who have just arrived on flight AH135 please make your way to the baggage claim in hall 3' I stumble after Taylor as she speed walks through the airport,  making it to the baggage claim in a mere 5 minutes.  Taylor was seasonsed pro when it comes to airports.  She knew how to navigate them and knew that being who she was, she needed to get out of them fast.

The flight here had been pretty good to be honest.  I had slept on Taylors shoulder most of the way and in the hours I had been awake,  ate most of the food on the entire plane. Taylor had been sitting there on her laptop answering emails,  but every once and awhile I would look over and see her struggling to keep her eyelids open. We had talked about everything and everyone, I learned a lot more about Taylors friends,  her love for Ed *wink, wink* and how much hate other celebs give her. I had seen tears in her eyes when she talked about that, wich killed me a little inside. It was an 9 hour flight from Chicago to New York and by the time we landed it was already 6pm.

"Come on Audrey find your bag and lets go" Taylor said frantically as she eyed the exit doors. I knew what she was watching and listening for. The screams of fans and strangled voices of the press and the media, all trying to catch a glimpse of the starlet.

I see my suitcase wizz past on the belt and I run after it, leaving Taylor behind me as she had just brought her bag on as hand luggage. Finally I grasp the handle of my bag and pull it and myself out of the crowds. Scanning the hall I look for Taylor but can't find any trace of the tall blonde. A wave of nerves washes over me, how could she dissaper so quickly.

Stumbling I make my way over to a bench, sitting down I put my head in my hands mumbling Taylor's name and thinking how stupid I looked.

"Gosh Audrey" I mutter to myself "Your 17 for crying out loud"

"Are you alright?" I look up startled, my eyes finding a boy who looked a little bit older than me standing in front of me, a mop of dirty blond hair coverd his eyes but I could see little flickers of blue through the strands.

"Yeah Im fine, sorry if...I" I trail off lost,  the boy was squinting at me through  the gaps in his fringe, watching me curiously as I awkwardly tried to talk my way out of the situation.

"Are you sure?" He asks again,  this time coming and sitting next to me oh god I thought.

"Im sure" I say trying to keep my voice from wobbling, the boy eyes me evidently worried.

"Okay" he says finally giving in "its just that you looked kinda...I don't know...lost? Upset?"

"Well im not" I snap back, watching hurt regesture on his face.

"Sorry" he says quietly,  before walking away, leaving me slightly emptier.

"Hey Audrey!" Turning, I see Taylor walking out of the bathroom,  shaking her hands dry as she went "ready to go?" She asks.

"Ye-ah" I say shakily,  Taylor looks at me funny.

"Are you okay?"

"Fine" I mumble "just- lets go." Taylor nods before guiding me towards the exit.

As soon she pushes the doors open screams ans shouts flood my ears, and instinctively I lean a little bit closer to Taylor.

"Shit" I hear Taylor murmur as I'm pulled into the crowd with her.

"Taylor,  who is the girl with you?" They shout, Taylor flinching at each question thrown at her.

"Taylor, are you and Ed dating?" Another question.

"Hold my hand" Taylor whispers roughly in my ear, screams and shout were still invading and I was starting to feel like I couldn't breathe, I kept stumbling over my own feet as Taylor and her bodyguard led us through the mass, Taylor only stopping occasionally to take a picture with a group of fans.

Slowly the crowd starts to thin out and I see the drop off bay ahead of us, idling taxis, cabs and cars all waiting. Taylors bodyguard leds us towards a black SUV, and opens the door for us imeadetly. Taylor stepping back so that I could climb in first.

Imeadetly I relax into the seat letting out a shallow breath, my whole body was aching from all the pushing and shoving and my ears were still ringing. Taylor climbs in next to me, signaling to the driver that we were good to go, she turns to me.

Taylor looked rather unfazed by the whole thing, sure the comments that had been thrown her way had hurt her but the crowd didn't seem to bother her to much.

Giving me a small smile Taylor squeezes my hand "still okay?"

HEY HEY HEY
I know its short and blah, blah, blah but its a filler chapter lol
5 comments + 7 votes = New Update
~ Cait ~